We wanted to write this feature after seeing a news piece on the rise of cosmetic surgery, and how there has been a dramatic increase in procedures recently. If you are interested in cosmetic surgery, then it is one of those decisions that only you can make. But at Nakin we are passionate about looking as good as we can naturally, which is why we developed our natural skincare products, and why our anti-ageing skincare is so effective. However, we do understand why people want cosmetic surgery and many find it a self confidence booster. If are considering cosmetic surgery, then do not rush into it. Instead carry out your research and use a qualified recommended practitioner. But is it really necessary to go under the knife and worth the cost, risks and the bruising? Read on to find out about natural alternatives to cosmetic surgery. Before taking the plunge, let us convince you that you do not need cosmetic surgery.
Cosmetic surgeons have seen a huge increase in inquiries from people who want to tweak their face, and it has been especially seen since the rise in Zoom meetings. The most requested procedures are for eyelid surgery, facial fillers and Botox. The reason behind this increase is that with the rise in Zoom, we have spent a lot of time looking back at our own appearance. The whole selfie era has meant a shift in how we perceive ourselves.
It is true that cosmetic surgery is now more convenient than ever before. Even eye lid surgery can be completed in under an hour under local anaesthetic. But before taking the plunge with cosmetic surgery, we need to remember that our selfie face is not always a good reflection of how we look. We are often very close to the camera and in a poor position with bad lighting, none of which are flattering to how we see ourselves. So, firstly spend some time working out if any skin ageing concerns are really as bad as you think.
In these times we spend so many hours looking at screens, from this we can develop a kind of angry looking face from tension and frowning. But this can be alleviated with relaxation techniques, facial exercise and massage. Life is also incredibly stressful, and we never look great when we are tired. All those lines and issues on our face look so much worse after a bad night’s sleep. But cosmetic surgery will not get rid of the cause, would it be better to spend the money on looking after ourselves another way? A day at the spa, or more time walking and doing yoga, eating better plus just having fun.
The other thing is that you might then have great cheeks and eye lids, but what about the rest of us. The rest of our face and neck will be ageing as well. So, at Nakin we prefer instead to accept that the years are going by and our skin does not look as youthful as it once did. Plus, work on getting it to look as gorgeous as it can. This is something that our anti-ageing skincare products can help with, using the routine below.
- Our anti-ageing Advanced Cleansing Milk £15 for 150ml removes make-up and daily dirt morning and evening, while being kind and without stripping skin. The plant oils and seaweed are perfect to cleanse and condition skin at the same time. It is an amazing first-step in every skincare routine and can also be used to exfoliate when removed with a luke-warm damp muslin cloth.
- After cleansing apply the anti-ageing Purifying Face Toner £15 for 150ml to remove the last traces of cleanser, revive and detox skin. This power comes from the amazing natural extracts like seaweed, hyaluronic acid and plant botanicals.
- Our anti-ageing Performance Face Serum £25 for 50ml is a bio face treatment to help with lines, UV damage and an uneven skin tone. It is full of amazing plant extracts like line smoothing hibiscus, ingredients from the sea, plumping hyaluronic acid and antioxidants, such as pomegranate for all around skin enhancement.
- The anti-ageing Revitalising Face Oil £22 for 50ml is another face treatment product which calms, conditions and energises skin with the best plant oils like argan, baobab and peach kernel oil. Although it is an oil it has an amazing non-greasy finish for soft glowing skin.
- The anti-ageing Eye Cream Complex £18 for 15ml gives the skin around eyes silky soft hydration and combats dark circles, wrinkles and puffing. The many natural plant extracts make it a special treatment for skin around the eyes. This is why it is loved by so many.
- Our anti-ageing Matt Formula Face Cream £20 for 50ml is a moisturiser for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It provides long lasting smooth hydration without greasiness. As with all our products, we only use high-quality plant ingredients that do not clog pores. This face cream is free from rich oils like coconut and macadamia.
- The anti-ageing Active Dew Face Cream £20 for 50ml is the best face moisturiser for dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It gives a dewier finish but is never greasy. It hydrates and defends all day long, with a gorgeous long-lasting formula.
- Our anti-ageing Lip Treatment Balm £10 for 15ml softens, hydrates and comforts even very dry lips with 100% plant oils and butters. This includes argan, baobab, mint and shea butter for super soft nourished lips.
We hope that you found our feature helpful with natural alternative options to cosmetic surgery, as we believe that you do not need cosmetic surgery. Instead our ideas involve being happy in our skin, getting to the root of stress to help reduce signs of ageing and improving skin with the best skincare products.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.