It seems like there has been a real movement towards buying British products recently, which is lovely to see. We know that some people look to only buy British made skincare products now, which is a real testament to the strength of the British beauty industry. At Nakin we are proud to be a UK Skincare Company and have our products produced in the UK. It is important to us for ethical reasons to produce our products in the UK, but it also has so many wider benefits. We know our products are always made to meet the highest quality standards, and it means a lot for us to support and create jobs in the UK. There are so many reasons to buy British products and some of the main ones are listed below.
- Buying products made in the UK supports the British economy.
- When we purchase products made in the UK, we help to create more local jobs.
- Buying British made products feels good and strengthens the UK community.
- UK manufacturing seemed to decline a few decades ago which was such a shame. Buying products made here nurtures UK manufacturing, which is lovely to see.
- UK products have a reputation worldwide to be of extremely high quality. This is due to our innovative products and high-quality manufacturing processes.
- If you live in Britain and buy British goods, then it is an eco-friendly way to shop. It reduces our carbon footprint with shorter and easier transportation of goods.
Sometimes products made in the UK might be cheaper than those produced abroad, where labour costs might be cheaper. But the quality is really high in the UK, and when we buy something in here, we are not spending our money on high cargo costs. The money we spend mostly goes towards the cost of producing the product. Shopping more locally is also easier to arrange and sort out any after purchase issues, such as faulty products or returns.
One of the obstacles to buying British beauty products is not knowing where a product is made. An easy way to work this out is to look at the product information and the box, where it should usually say if the product is made in the UK. There has also been a rise in blogs and forums set-up that are solely dedicated to promoting products that are made in the UK.
We hope that you found this article helpful outlining the reasons to shop British when it comes to beauty products, and everything else that you use as well. At Nakin we are proud to be pioneers of British natural beauty and our skincare is exceptional quality. We are a small independent skincare brand, so when you use our natural skincare you are supporting small business. Nakin currently offer free delivery on all orders placed on our website that are delivered to the UK. We hope that this makes it easier to try our products and support us. Our award-winning range has everything needed for a complete face routine and we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service.