You might be surprised to hear that at Nakin we love wrinkles. Yes, we do produce anti-ageing skincare, but it is developed naturally using amazing plant extracts. While it will help to smooth and ease wrinkles, it is not a system to eradicate wrinkles completely like Botox, retinol or cosmetic procedures. Instead, at Nakin we produce award-winning natural skincare that will keep your skin looking as fresh, smooth and healthy as possible; but it will not take 20 years off from how skin looks. So, let us all love our wrinkles, as they are a sign of so many great things.
Wrinkles are special and they are proof of our own experience in life. Our wrinkles are also a sign of how much we have laughed. Being happy and laughing boosts feel good hormones and lowers our stress hormones, which is incredibly anti-ageing. However, the lines that appear on our face when we smile are in the same place that some wrinkles will form. Time magazine looked into this and asked Dr Glashofer (a New York based dermatologist) about it, he said “when it comes to your smile, the largest of the lines that form are the nasolabial folds —those big parentheses of skin that arc downward from the sides of your nose to the corners of your mouth. Those folds appear every time you smile. And as you grow older, those happy-face grooves don’t fade away once you stop beaming. But do not blame your smile, as the real culprit is your skin’s diminishing elasticity. So yes, wrinkles are a sign of ageing, which is something we should be proud of. They are also a sign of how much we have laughed, which is another thing we should be proud of.
Just as smiling helps to form lines on our face, so does the not so happy times when we are sad or angry. But this is a part of life that everyone will be familiar with, it is proof of our life experience, so why hide this. Wrinkles show the sleepless nights over the years, our wilder side and our travels. They are like the story telling of our lives and the journey we have been on. So, let us embrace our beautiful wrinkles. The other great thing about wrinkles, is that they show that we have made it to a certain age, which is something we should be incredibly grateful for.
We love wrinkles, but that is not to say that we do not believe in keeping our skin looking as good as it can. So, this is why we developed our amazing range to be the best skincare products that naturally beautify skin. The full Nakin range includes the below. All the products help skin with the key skin concerns like lines and an uneven skin tone, but without the use of harsh anti-wrinkle ingredients like vitamin C and retinol.
- Our anti-ageing Advanced Cleansing Milk £15 for 150ml removes make-up and grime, while being kind and without stripping skin. The plant oils and seaweed are perfect to cleanse and condition skin at the same time. Cleansing is an essential part of keeping skin looking as fresh and line free as possible, as otherwise skin gets a build-up of grime and dead skin cells. This can make skin look dull and tired, as well as preventing the skin treatments applied after cleansing from working properly.
- The anti-ageing Purifying Face Toner £15 for 150ml removes the last traces of cleanser, revives and detoxes; plus prepares skin to be most receptive to the actives applied after cleansing. Its power comes from seaweed, hyaluronic acid and natural botanicals. It is also perfect as a double cleanse, but without stripping skin. Using excellent natural cleansers like this helps to keep skin looking as healthy as possible, as they do not strip skin and put a strain on it.
- Our anti-ageing Performance Face Serum £25 for 50ml is a hero in helping with lines, sun damage and an uneven skin tone. It is packed with powerful plant extracts like line smoothing hibiscus, plumping hyaluronic acid and powerful antioxidants such as pomegranate, for all around skin enhancement. The hibiscus is one of the best natural anti-wrinkle ingredients that can be used in skincare.
- Our anti-ageing Revitalising Face Oil £22 for 50ml is another face treatment product, which you can massage into the face using hands or a facial massage tool. It calms, conditions and energises skin with the best plant oils like argan, baobab and peach kernel oil. These skin loving oils are non-clogging to skin, and it is great to also use for a skin boosting facial massage.
- The anti-ageing Eye Cream Complex £18 for 15ml gives the skin around eyes silky soft hydration and combats dark circles, wrinkles and puffing. This is from an array of plant extracts for an amazing natural eye treatment. This also includes hibiscus, which is a superb natural anti-wrinkle ingredient to help with lines around the eyes and crows feet. The silky soft hydrating formula glides onto skin beautifully, for fresh bright eyes.
- Our anti-ageing Matt Formula Face Cream £20 for 50ml is a moisturiser for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It is also great as a foundation base and provides long lasting smooth hydration without greasiness. This is from the special blend of plant actives to hydrate, condition and protect skin from things like pollution. Skin is left soft, smooth and fresh.
- The anti-ageing Active Dew Face Cream £20 for 50ml is for dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin. This is the best face cream if you have drier skin, or like a rich cream and dewy finish. It is a cult favourite with customers and is a real treat for the face and neck with sublime moisture, nutrients and protection. Skin is left feeling soft, dewy and conditioned.
- Our anti-ageing Lip Treatment Balm £10 for 15ml softens, hydrates and comforts even very dry lips. It is full of the best plant butters and oils like argan, baobab, mint and shea butter for a luxurious plumping lip boost. The lovely thing about this lip balm is that it hydrates, smooths lines and plumps but without a glossy finish, and it also makes the perfect smoothing base for coloured lip products.
To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK.