At Nakin we are obsessed with making the best natural skincare products and this is because real natural skincare is kind and boosting to all skin, whatever your age. Applying skincare products filled with beautiful plant ingredients helps skin to flourish and thrive from a young age, through the menopause and beyond. Natural skincare is also incredibly youth preserving to skin, which is why we use it in our anti-ageing skincare. Every decade brings a new set of circumstances for our skin, as our lifestyles and hormones change throughout life. Some people fine the menopause to be a particularly challenging time for skin. It might be more dehydrated and sensitive than normal with rashes or redness, or may be prone to breakouts. Natural skincare can really help to harmonise menopausal skin, read on to find out how.
One of the reasons that we love natural plant-based skincare is because it is so kind to skin. Using it throughout the years will mean that your skin is strong and healthy, and better prepared for any challenges that crop up for skin as the years go by. Take a look at Nakin’s award-winning natural skincare range below and its many benefits for all skin types, including menopausal skin. Nakin’s face products utilise the power of plants to protect and rejuvenate skin on the face and neck. The sublime formulas are full of the best plant actives like hyaluronic acid, marine extracts, pomegranate and hibiscus for all round care. We only use the very best ingredients, which means that our products are kind to even sensitive skin. Lots of synthetic skincare can throw skin off balance and cause sensitivity, so using natural kind face products for sensitive skin keeps irritation away.
- The natural Advanced Cleansing Milk removes make-up and daily dirt morning and evening, while being kind and without stripping skin. Great cleansing helps to clear skin, while comforting at the same time. It is important to cleanse morning and evening to keep skin fresh, clean and glowing.
- After the cleansing milk use our natural Purifying Face Toner to remove the last traces of cleanser, revive and detox skin. A toner is more beneficial for skin than just using water, as good face toners contain many actives like aloe Vera, which help to hydrate skin.
- During the menopause skin can go through a period of sudden ageing. Looking after skin well throughout the years and during stressful times helps to reduce this. The natural Performance Face Serum helps resist and improve skin concerns like lines, UV damage and an uneven skin tone.
- Our natural Revitalising Face Oil is another face treatment product which calms, conditions and energises skin with plant oils. Do not be scared of using a face oil as they can do wonders to calm and revive skin. If your skin is ever irritated or feels tight when you cleanse, then a face oil is particularly important. One like ours has a lightweight formula that sinks quickly into skin when a small amount is used. The other nice thing about face oils is that they offer the perfect conditions for a face and neck massage. This can be particularly beneficial in the menopause. If you feel like you are overheating then there are lots of facial tools that can be used with our face oil that are very cooling, as well as stimulating and helping to depuff skin. Great cooling tools include facial massagers that are made of metal and those made of jade.
- The natural Eye Cream Complex gives the skin around eyes silky soft hydration and combats dark circles, wrinkles and puffing. Sleep can really be affected during the menopause and this eye cream helps to bring tired skin around the eyes back to life.
- Dehydration can be a problem in the menopause and afterwards, so a good face cream moisturiser is important. Not only will it hydrate skin beautifully, but it also acts as a barrier to prevent moisture from escaping. If your skin is oilier and prone to breakouts then the natural Matt Formula Face Cream is a moisturiser for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It provides long lasting smooth hydration without greasiness. For more dehydrated skin types then the natural Active Dew Face Cream is for dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It gives a dewier finish with a long-lasting formula.
- Soft hydrated lips look great every day. The natural Lip Treatment Balm softens, hydrates and comforts even dry lips with gorgeous plant oils and luxury butters.
We hope that you found our feature helpful, explaining how natural skincare is beneficial for menopausal skin. The essence of this is that plants have amazing healing and harmonising powers that help to cleanse, condition and strengthen skin in many ways. They are also extremely kind to even troubled skin. Obviously, every natural skincare product is different and contains different ingredients. So, it important to read the product description to ensure a product is right for you. Lifestyle factors also play a huge role in having happy glowing skin. This includes good sun protection, a good diet, staying hydrated and keeping active. Great skincare can do wonders for skin on its own, but an all-round healthy lifestyle is great for body, mind and soul. When it comes to skincare, the important thing is to also always use the best skincare products.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.