Why Nakin Offer Such Affordable Natural Skincare
The funny thing about the price of skincare products is that we all make a judgement about the product based on its cost. At Nakin we have a lot of queries from customers asking how Nakin can be so good for the prices that we charge. The truth is that we care about producing high quality face care that works, and we do not make lots of profit on each product. Instead we prefer to make our award-winning natural skincare affordable and within reach to all.
The reason that Nakin products are such great value for anti-ageing skincare is because they contain amazing plant extracts like hyaluronic acid, seaweed, hibiscus and pomegranate. These ingredients are all scientifically proven to have amazing effects on the skin. They are able to repair and rejuvenate skin on the face and neck naturally, so they are also kind and safe to use. Nakin’s Face Products are packed with many of these plant extracts. As these ingredients are at the forefront of natural skincare science and are extracted from natural farmed plants, they are very costly to produce. They generally cost a lot more than using ingredients synthetically produced in a factory environment. They carry a much higher price than some of the cheaper natural skin ingredients like lavender, geranium and coconut oil. As nice as these ingredients are, they do not offer the same skin ageing resistance and repair as the powerful plant actives do.
Another reason that Nakin produce such good value high performance natural skincare products is that we are an ethical company and we have a heart. We are a small company without a lot of overheads, or big advertising budgets. Instead we work extremely hard to be as efficient as possible and produce the best natural skincare products that we can.
We sometimes have feedback from customers that our products are quite small compared to other brands and is this why they are more affordable. With the sizes our actual ml for each of Nakin's Face Care Products are usually bigger or equal to most other brands. However, we do not use the packaging tricks that many big companies do, like using large containers to make the products look bigger. When comparing face products, it is important to look at the actual ml that you are getting for the price, as many cosmetic product containers look huge compared to the amount of actual content in them. An example of this is our Revitalising Face Oil which is priced at £22 for 50ml and is £44 per 100 ml, comparing this to the Elemis Superfood Face Oil which is £45 for 15ml and £300 per 100ml. Likewise, our Performance Face Serum is 50ml for £25 which is £50 per 100ml, whereas the Elemis Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir is £53 for 15ml, which is £353 per 100ml. Below is a list of Nakin’s Face Care Products along with the prices and ml. All the products are packed with stunning plant actives, to revive and enhance skin naturally.
- Our Advanced Cleansing Milk £15 for 150ml removes make-up and grime while being kind and without stripping skin.
- The Purifying Face Toner £15 for 150ml removes the last traces of cleanser, revives and detoxes; plus prepares skin to be most receptive to the actives applied after cleansing.
- Our Performance Face Serum £25 for 50ml is a hero in helping with lines, sun damage and an uneven skin tone.
- Our Revitalising Face Oil £22 for 50ml is another face treatment product which you can massage into the face using hands or a facial massage tool. It calms, conditions and energises skin.
- The Eye Cream Complex £18 for 15ml gives the skin around eyes silky soft hydration and combats dark circles, wrinkles and puffing.
- Our Matt Formula Face Cream £20 for 50ml is a moisturiser for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It is also great as a foundation base and provides long lasting smooth hydration without greasiness.
- The Active Dew Face Cream £20 for 15ml is for dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin. This is the best face cream if you have drier skin, or like a rich cream and dewy finish.
- Our Lip Treatment Balm £10 for 15ml softens, hydrates and comforts even very dry lips.
To find out more about Nakin and our award-winning natural anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Each product is designed for optimum skin performance and is kind to even sensitive skin. The full range is made in the UK and cruelty free.
Leave a comment