Why Less Is More When It Comes to Skincare
At Nakin we believe in natural skincare and in looking after our skin as best we can. In more recent years we are often surprised at the number of facial products that some beauty lines have in their ranges. We are skincare experts and actually find it quite confusing as to which product to use. More than this we do not believe in over applying skincare products, and sometimes conflicting ingredients to our skin. Instead at Nakin we formulate our products to be the best skincare available, but with a simple capsule collection, where the formulas are all kind and enhancing to skin.
What most worries us about some of the complicated face regimes is that as well as applying too many products to the face, many contain synthetic ingredients that can be sensitising to skin on their own, and more so when combined with other similarly harsh formulas. We are talking some of the popular ones like retinol, alpha hydroxy acids, synthetic vitamin C, benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. This is why we never use them in our plant-based skincare. We are proud to say that all of our products can be used and combined together without any issues for the face and neck. Instead, they work on skin to improve it deep down and on the surface, for a naturally healthy complexion.
We also keep our range super simple with eight key products that when used together or separately will always add something special to your beauty ideals. That is why in our range we only have one amazing face serum, instead of ten different serums that all work on a different skin requirement. However, when used together they will provide an overload of products for your skin. Our skin needs to breathe and function effectively and layering on too many products will interrupt this process.
So, if you are looking for a minimal natural skincare routine, then take a peek at Nakin’s products below.
- Our natural cleansing milk is a beautiful lotion cleanser that cleans and cares for skin at the same time.
- The product that we always recommend after cleansing is our natural face toner, which finishes off the cleansing process with its purifying refreshing formula.
- After cleansing the next product to apply is our natural face serum, this is full of special botanical actives that work together to ease lines, discolouration and dehydration.
- After serum comes our stunning natural face oil which adds to the rejuvenating process of the serum, with more goodness and nourishment.
- Then apply our natural eye cream in tiny dots all over the eye bone to help with puffing, darkness, and lines.
- One product that most of us have and is an essential in every face routine is a moisturiser. We have two to pick from. The natural matt cream is designed for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. If your skin is on the drier side the natural dew cream is a better option. Both are easily absorbed and for both day and night-time use.
- Last but not least, give your lips some love with our super hydrating natural lip balm that leaves lips looking and feeling lovely.
We hope that you found this article useful. We really do believe that less is more when it comes to skincare. To find out more about Nakin and our award-winning range then take a look at the links below.
UK Skincare Sensitive Skincare Cruelty Free Skincare Vegan Skincare
Leave a comment