We wanted to write this article as we noticed recently that there appears to be a backlash against the word anti-ageing, which made us sad, as we use this term lots, but it is just a word and never meant to be offensive. At Nakin we have a stunning anti-ageing skincare range that helps skin to look as good as it can naturally, whatever age we might be. But it does not mean that we are against ageing. We believe in embracing ageing and welcoming the many benefits that it brings, such as wisdom and contentment. At Nakin we are also passionate about keeping skin looking as good as it can naturally, that is why we only produce natural skincare. This beautifies skin with amazing plant extracts, and we would never use strong anti-ageing ingredients like retinol and vitamin C.
It seems that the term ‘anti-ageing beauty’ is being replaced with new phrases such as ‘slow ageing’ and ‘pro-ageing’, but they are essentially the same thing. Anti-ageing skincare is simply a term for cosmetic products that help to keep skin looking as good as it can. Which we feel is fine, as we never receive comments from customers saying that they would like more lines on their face. So, whether a product is called anti-ageing, slow ageing, pro-ageing or age confidence - they are all about helping skin to look its best for as long as possible.
To find out more about our face products, here are details of our full range which is designed to help skin to flourish and thrive with the best plant actives. To see details about Nakin and our natural anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com The complete collection is made in the UK and cruelty free. Everything is free from parabens, silicones, PEGs, sodium Lauryl Sulphate, synthetic retinoids and vitamin C, artificial colour and fragrance. It includes everything that you need for a face care regime with the products below.
- Our anti-ageing Advanced Cleansing Milk £15 for 150ml removes make-up and grime, while being kind and without stripping skin. The plant oils and seaweed are perfect to cleanse and condition skin at the same time. To exfoliate skin simply remove the cleansing milk with a lukewarm muslin cloth in circular motions. Cleansing is an essential part of keeping skin looking as fresh and alive as possible.
- The anti-ageing Purifying Face Toner £15 for 150ml removes the last traces of cleanser, revives and detoxes; plus prepares skin to be most receptive to the actives applied after cleansing. Its power comes from seaweed, hyaluronic acid and natural botanicals. It is also perfect as a double cleanse, but without stripping skin.
- Our anti-ageing Performance Face Serum £25 for 50ml is a hero in helping with lines, sun damage and an uneven skin tone. It is packed with powerful plant extracts like line smoothing hibiscus, plumping hyaluronic acid and powerful antioxidants, such as pomegranate for all around skin enhancement.
- Our anti-ageing Revitalising Face Oil £22 for 50ml is another face treatment product which you can massage into the face using hands or a facial massage tool. It calms, conditions and energises skin with the best plant oils like argan, baobab and peach kernel oil. These skin loving oils are non-clogging to skin.
- The anti-ageing Eye Cream Complex £18 for 15ml gives the skin around eyes silky soft hydration and combats dark circles, wrinkles and puffing. This is from an array of plant extracts for an amazing natural eye treatment. The silky soft hydrating formula glides onto skin beautifully, for fresh bright eyes.
- Our anti-ageing Matt Formula Face Cream £20 for 50ml is a moisturiser for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It is also great as a foundation base and provides long lasting smooth hydration without greasiness. This is from the special blend of plant actives to hydrate, condition and protect skin from things like pollution.
- The anti-ageing Active Dew Face Cream £20 for 15ml is for dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin. This is the best face cream if you have drier skin, or like a rich cream and dewy finish. It is a cult favourite with customers and is a real treat for the face and neck with sublime moisture, nutrients and protection.
- Our anti-ageing Lip Treatment Balm £10 for 15ml softens, hydrates and comforts even very dry lips. It is full of the best plant butters and oils like argan, baobab, mint and shea butter for a luxurious plumping lip boost. The lovely thing about this lip balm is that it hydrates, smooths lines and plumps but without a glossy finish, and it also makes the perfect smoothing base for coloured lip products.