At Nakin one of the most common questions that we receive is about which cleanser combinations to use, and we can totally understand why as there are so many different types of cleansers around that it can be hard to know which one to use. Our anti-ageing skincare range has all of the natural cleansers needed for a good routine and we are using this feature to discuss which cleanser combinations to use together and the types of cleansers. Read on to find out all you need to know about this.
At Nakin we have four stunning cleansers as below and they are all made using amazing natural ingredients to help to cleanse skin while conditioning at the same time.
The Advanced Cleansing Milk and Rejuvenating Face Wash are both lovely cleansers and should keep your skin clear and conditioned. You can also try the Purifying Face Toner to apply after you have used the cleansing milk, or after the face wash, as it gives skin an extra cleanse and tone plus contains witch hazel which is great for clearing skin and for breakouts. Or for a more powerful renewing cleanse use our Exfoliating Radiance Tonic. This has lots of plant AHAs which remove dead skin cells and brighten the complexion, plus smooth lines, plus can be great for breakouts. It can be used nightly or as required instead of the toner, and SPF should be applied in the following days after use in the daytime, as recommended always when outside. If your skin is sensitive, please do carry out a patch test before full use, and then introduce into your routine slowly.
We would recommend only using two cleansing products at any one time though, which could be the combination below. It can be mixed and matched though, so two in the morning and a different two in the evening.
- Cleansing milk and face wash – great for morning and evening, and especially drier skin types
- Cleansing milk and toner – great for morning and evening, and most recommended for sensitive skin
- Cleansing milk and exfoliator – great for night-time use from once weekly to nightly, with a different cleansing combination in the day. Using once or twice a week might be enough for sensitive skin.
- Face wash and toner – great for morning and evening, and especially oilier skin types
- Face Wash and exfoliator – great for night-time use from once weekly to nightly, with a different cleansing combination in the day
We hope that the above list is an easy way to work out which cleanser combinations to use, and when. Good cleansers like ours are an excellent way to keep skin clear and healthy and something never to be missed in a skincare routine. These are just some of our excellent natural anti-ageing face products and you can find out more about them and us online. Everything in our range is made in the UK with high quality natural actives and extracts, which are all cruelty free ingredients.