At Nakin we receive lots of messages from customers saying that they are looking for a skincare brand to use instead of Liz Earle, or they have switched to using Nakin’s Natural Anti-Ageing Skincare from Liz Earle. It is hugely flattering as Liz Earle are a big beauty brand owned by the Walgreens Boots Alliance, whereas Nakin is a small British skincare brand. If you are looking for a different skincare range to use instead of Liz Earle, then find out below why Nakin makes such a great option.
If you are not familiar with Nakin then we are an ethical natural skincare brand that produce award-winning anti-ageing face products made with the best botanical actives and extracts - to smooth, hydrate, tone and condition. Our products have become favourites of many, and we are the most adored skincare brand for lots of customers.
We have everything needed in a face care range with cleansers, treatments and creams. So, if you are looking for a product to replace the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, the Skin Repair range, or Alt-Retinol range, then Nakin have everything needed in our multi award-winning face care range.
This includes cleansers to remove make-up, clear deeply, tone, condition, hydrate, plus plump and protect the face. We also have products that are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Everything in the range is made to be kind to all skin types. Our cleansers, treatments and eye cream are formulated for all skin types and our face creams are split for drier and oilier skin. So, the Nakin range works for oily, congested, combination, dry and normal skin types, plus everything in between.
We use similar ingredients to Liz Earle, which includes the best natural actives and extracts that have amazing beautifying properties. Some of our high performing ingredients include hydrating hyaluronic acid, line smoothing hibiscus, seaweed and pomegranate extract, plus omega rich plant oils. We chose our ingredients very carefully and they are never drying or too rich for the face and neck. Our full range of products is listed below, and we have some additional lines launching soon.
- The Advanced Cleansing Milk is a lovely lotion that removes daily grime and make-up, it also softens and comforts skin.
- The Purifying Face Toner removes the last traces of cleanser, refreshes and detoxes while hydrating at the same time.
- Our Performance Face Serum is a multi-purpose hydrating skin corrector with amazing plant actives, to help prevent signs of ageing, smooth lines and condition skin.
- The Revitalising Face Oil calms, nourishes and revitalises skin.
- Our Eye Cream Complex is hydrating and reduces lines, circles and puffing.
- We have two facial moisturisers. The Matt Formula Face Cream is a lovely moisturiser for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It has long lasting hydration, nourishment and protection but without greasiness. If your skin is drier though we recommend the Active Dew Face Cream.
- The Lip Treatment Balm beautifully hydrates with special natural butters and oils.
We hope that you found it helpful ready about what to use instead of Liz Earle products. To find out more about us then visit our website, and get in touch with any queries.