The Best Toner for Oily Skin
If you have oily skin, then using a toner is really important, as oily skin benefits from being really clean. When we say really clean, we do not mean that squeaky tight clean that used to be in fashion decades ago. Instead, we mean thoroughly clean, but without any dryness or irritation. If a toner is too stripping to skin, then it throws it off balance and skin fights back by producing more oil to counteract the situation and bring harmony back. Anything that disrupts the skin barrier is not recommended for any skin type. Instead, all skin types benefit from a gentle cleansing and detoxing toner that clears and conditions. At Nakin we have a stunning toner which is our Nakin Purifying Face Toner which we believe is the best face toner for oily skin. It is actually made for all skin types, including sensitive skin. This is because the actives inside are not oily or drying, instead they are improving and enhancing to skin. Read on to find out why our Purifying Face Toner is one of the best toners around.
- If you have oily skin, then it can feel like it is always looking shiny and greasy. That’s why our natural face toner contains the best plant ingredients to help the complexion to look as fresh, clean and healthy as possible. It is used after our natural cleansing milk for the perfect two step cleansing routine.
- It is full of hydration, but the right kind for oily skin, and this is especially from the hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is completely non-comedogenic and so is able to hydrate oily skin without clogging pores. It also prevents dehydration and plumps skin.
- The formula is really balancing to all skin types. Working just as well for oily areas as dry areas. This is because the toner does not contain any oily or drying ingredients, and instead all the ingredients are really conditioning.
- The active ingredients make this an incredibly anti-ageing face toner. It clears, brightens, hydrates and tones skin perfectly. Also helping the face and neck to be best placed to receive the actives applied afterwards, in treatments such as serums and oils.
- If you have oily skin then you will likely have faced issues like blackheads, whiteheads and breakouts. This toner helps to gently clear pores while being soothing and calming at the same time, even calming redness with the gentle but detoxing seaweed extract.
- The kind gentle formula can be used twice daily in the morning and evening, without the risk of irritation that many liquid cleansers have. This is because it is free of strong ingredients like synthetic AHA’s & BHA’s. These strong chemical exfoliants can be really hard hitting on skin and many people with sensitive skin cannot use them.
- After using our face toner you should feel results instantly and these build up over time, with skin looking better and better as the weeks and months go by. This is because it helps with cell regeneration, and it takes a while for the new cells to come through to the surface.
Toners are one of our favourite steps in a skin care routine, and an essential part of effective facial cleansing. We all know the main skincare steps are cleansing, moisturising & sunscreen, and a face toner falls into the cleansing area. When oily skin is toned effectively it will be clear, fresh and nourished, plus ready to best receive the actives applied afterwards in the form of serums and oils. This is why we never see toners as an additional product, but instead they are an important one to keep skin looking its best. Nakin have a full range of award-winning face products and we have lots more information about our brand and products online.
Leave a comment