If you love a toner but worry about congestion, then we have one of the best toners that help to keep skin clear and congestion free. Effective face cleansing is essential to stop skin becoming congested. Start with an oil-based cleanser like our natural cleansing milk to remove daily grime, makeup and dead skin cells. Then follow with our natural toner to remove the last traces of cleanser and impurities, for thoroughly clean skin deep down into the pores.
Facial congestion tends to be more prevalent for those with oilier skin types and has many causes. Congestion occurs when oil and debris start to build up and become trapped. It mostly shows up as blackhead, white heads, clogged pores or a bumpy texture. A good cleansing routine is therefore essential to help to release and remove this oil and debris congestion. There are so many reasons why our toner is one of the best to relieve facial congestion, as listed below.
- It is a great toner for the face but without stripping skin and throwing it off balance. This is because the ingredients are kind to skin and the actives are all plant derived. It is free of harsh cleansers like glycolic and salicylic acid.
- This product is also a lovely anti-ageing face toner, as the formula is designed to condition skin at the same time and the ingredients include plumping hyaluronic acid.
- It contains two of the best pore clearing ingredients, which is witch hazel and seaweed. Witch hazel is an astringent that helps to clear and calm pores and seaweed helps to detox skin. It also contains aloe vera and vitamin E to pack an extra delivery of complexion enhancing properties to skin.
- As a natural face toner it is free from common undesirable ingredients like mineral oil, silicones and synthetic colour, which can contribute to congested skin.
- This toner contains a small amount of natural fragrance for a mild fresh fragrance.
- It is made for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- This is a gentle and kind toner, so it can be used twice daily after cleansing, but before applying face treatments and moisturisers.
- Apply onto a clean cloth or cotton pad and move all over the face and neck. Take care not to miss those often-forgotten congested areas, such as by the ears and under the jawline. This is a non-rinse product for use in the morning and evening.
- This gorgeous face toner is cruelty free and Leaping Bunny approved.
- As with all Nakin products it is made in the UK
As well as good cleansing there are some other ways to help keep skin beautifully clear. We recommend to always use high quality skincare products that are non-pore clogging, so steer clear of greasy ingredients like coconut oil. It’s good to exfoliate the face regularly to keep dead skin cells from building up. Always keep hair clean, as grime from our hair makes its way onto the face area. Other treatments that can be used to help clear congested skin are gentle facial steaming and using mud masks.
We hope that you found our feature helpful about the best toner for congested skin. At Nakin we are dedicated to producing the best natural skincare products possible using high performing botanicals. To find out more about us visit the links below.