The Best Skin Calming Product
Sometimes our skin is stressed and in need of some calming. When we have red, irritated or distressed skin it can be annoying and affect our daily life. The good news is that there are lots of beautiful natural calming products around, and our favourite is our Revitalising Face Oil. Some of us are more prone to experiencing irritated skin than others. It can be genetic, but also bought on by alcohol, stress, over exfoliation, cold weather and sun damage. The best way to calm skin down is with a 100% natural face product filled with skin loving ingredients. We believe that our natural face oil is a great choice for calming and boosting skin. It is filled with gorgeous plant oils that have the ability to destress skin quickly and easily, with their organically occurring content.
When our skin is irritated, we want it to look better, but also to calm it to stop the symptoms. Our anti-ageing face oil gives skin a gorgeous look but also works on a much deeper level to hydrate, nurture and revive the face and neck. It contains the ingredients below.
- Jojoba oil known for its soothing and calming properties and ability to help with redness, mild eczema, dry flaky skin and sensitive skin issues. This is because it is similar to our natural skin sebum and is filled with masses of nutrients.
- Peach kernel which is a lovely oil and particularly good for remedying redness and de-ageing skin.
- Argan oil is a well-known skin favourite that soothes the skin, it is especially good at hydrating and softening even very dry areas.
- Baobab oil helps to restore the complexion with its intense anti-inflammatory ability. It is filled with nutrients and helps to calm and even out the skin tone.
- A mild fresh natural fragrance, so skin is not put under further stress or irritation.
As well as using a calming face product, it is also important to find out what is causing the irritation to the face. It can be an easy fix if the skin is just dehydrated from things like the cold weather, as the best natural skincare products can be used to nourish and hydrate skin properly. However, it can also be caused by using the wrong face products, such as harsh facial washes with strong detergents in them. If this is the case, then stop using any irritating products. Similarly, if there is a certain ingredient, or certain food causing the issue, then eliminating the cause can get rid of the problem. It is also worth analysing your diet and lifestyle to see if you might have any vitamin deficiencies. A deficiency in Vitamin D can cause skin to be dry, itchy and red. We also want to mention that if your skin has an ongoing skin issue then always seek medical advice and help. This feature is for mild skin irritation, where skin will benefit from being nourished and hydrated with nurturing plant oils.
To find out more about Nakin and our award-winning plant-based skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com
Leave a comment