The Best Natural Lip Balm
There are so many lip balms to choose from, so it can be hard knowing where to spend your money. At Nakin we work to produce award-wining natural skincare that beautifies skin without any harsh ingredients, using the best plant actives. When it comes to lip balms there is a simple set of criteria that can be used to check that a lip balm is both natural and offers high performance. This is set out below.
- Good lip balms will be made with lip loving ingredients, like shea butter and argan oil.
- They will be 100% natural, with no synthetic ingredients. The lovely thing about balms is that they do not need to be made with water, and this means that no preservatives are required to keep them safe to use.
- The best lip balms have a long-lasting formula, that does not need to be constantly reapplied.
- They will be able to heal and boost even very dry lips, as lips are prone to dehydration and cracking.
- Good lip balms are always free from Petroleum. This might sound strange as many traditional lip products are made with petroleum jelly. However, it has no goodness for lips and just acts as a barrier for them. This would be fine, however, petroleum jelly comes from oil, and so it has ecological issues.
- Is cruelty free. A product certified as a cruelty free lip balm will have gone through checks to ensure the ingredients have not been tested on animals. The product will also not be tested on animals at any point in the production or supply.
- A good lip product will be an anti-ageing lip balm as keeping lips smooth, plump and hydrated with the best plant ingredients is incredibly youth inducing.
- The best lip balms are non-greasy and non-slip so always stays on lips, as having a glossy area around lips is not a great look.
- Finally, a good lip balm will offer an invisible barrier of protection to lips, to keep them looking and feeling great whatever the weather.
We are pleased to say that our Nakin Lip Treatment Balm meets all of these criteria and we believe it is the best natural lip balm available. It is full of 100% gorgeous plant butters and oils to protect, hydrate, plump and soften lips. Plus, it has a very subtle sheen to help lips to look healthy and youthful. The feedback from customers is that it is a favourite and really works compared to many other products, because it does a great job of moisturising the lips all day and night. The silky buttery formula contains many lip loving nourishing ingredients like shea butter, baobab oil and argan oil. This give the best natural lip goodness and is just £10. It comes in a hand pot, for use anytime anywhere and is made in the UK, plus is Leaping Bunny registered cruelty free.
We hope that you found this article useful about the best natural lip balm. There is so much choice of lip balms out there, but sadly many are not made from natural ingredients, even though water is not required to produce a balm. Many also are sticky or runny and do not last long at all. But these days there should not be any compromise on quality when using natural beauty products. In fact, a 100% natural lip balm can contain so many amazing ingredients, that they are much better than synthetic alternatives. At Nakin we love living a natural healthy lifestyle. When it comes to skincare products, we believe in using natural skincare that is kind to skin. The nice thing is that amazing natural skincare products like Nakin’s are really nourishing and boosting to skin, as they are filled with the best plant ingredients. Following a good skin regime morning and evening, as well as using cruelty free skincare is the best way to keep your skin clean, smooth, and glowing. At Nakin we believe in looking as good as we can naturally, and this is why we developed our award winning anti-ageing skincare range. A healthy lifestyle combined with always using the best skincare products is one of the easiest things you can do to enhance your look naturally.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award-winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.
Leave a comment