The Best Moisturiser for Oily Skin
There can be a temptation to skip moisturiser for those of us with skin on the oily side. But we never recommend this, as oily skin can still become dehydrated and is susceptible to damage like every other skin type. At Nakin we produce high performance plant based skincare and our advice for those with oilier skin is to use a moisturiser that is specially made for this skin type, and also to use one that is natural, so it will not disrupt the skins natural biology. At Nakin we have a really special product which is our Matt Formula Face Cream, that we believe is the best moisturiser for oily skin. Find out more about it below.
- It has everything that oily skin needs in a face moisturiser and is packed with nutrition, hydration and protection, while also being lightweight and fast absorbing.
- If you have oily skin then you definitely want a more lightweight cream than one for people with dry skin, but oily skin can still get dehydrated, so good moisture is essential. The important thing is to get that moisture deep down, instead of hydration that comes from greasy or rich ingredients. That’s why our natural moisturiser has a formulation that combines effective moisturising ingredients like oily skin friendly plant oils and hyaluronic acid, but without weighing skin down.
- It is filled with skin protection to effectively shield the skin from trans epidermal water loss and damage from stressors. One of our favourite ingredients for this is the jojoba oil that provides an invisible lightweight barrier to skin, to protect it from harsh weather and pollution. It is also really balancing and helps to settle and calm any oily or dry areas.
- As with all of our anti-ageing skincare it is free from overly rich and greasy plant oils like coconut, macadamia and avocado oil. Instead, the oils that it contains are non-comedogenic and do not clog pores, like argan and grape seed.
- Oily skin needs really kind ingredients like every other skin type, as it can be prone to sensitivity too. So, our cream is 99% natural and free from ingredients founds in many modern face moisturisers like silicones, niacinamide, artificial fragrance and colour. It also has lots of skin calming ingredients like baobab and aloe.
- It has a cream consistency, as we prefer these over gels, because creams are able to offer the face and neck more long-lasting hydration and protection. The cream is delicately scented with a completely natural fragrance.
- The Matt Formula Face Cream is ethically made and is cruelty free, vegan and made in the UK.
Our Matt Cream is not only for oily skin, but also for normal, combination and sensitive types. Plus, for those who are not keen on a heavy moisturiser or use a rich foundation or sunscreen on top. It also works all year round in spring, summer, autumn and winter and is for use in the morning and evening.
Nakin’s award-winning five star rated range is loved by customers and you can find out more about our products in the links below.
- See our award winning face cleansers that are kind to even sensitive skin.
- See our award winning anti-ageing creams that rejuvenate naturally.
- See our award winning anti-wrinkle eye cream for fresh revived eyes.
- See our award winning lip care for soft, hydrated plump lips.
- See our full clean natural anti-ageing products face range.
Leave a comment