One of the main jobs of a good lip product is to moisturise effectively and at Nakin we believe that we have the best lip moisturiser with our Nakin Lip Treatment Balm. This comes from the amazing natural extracts that make up the formula and give lips a moisturising treat. Find out why it is so good below.
- Our Moisturising Lip Balm has won numerous awards including Best Therapeutic Healing Lip balm in the Beauty Shortlist awards, as well being a Best Buy Winner in the Green Parent Beauty Awards. Customers also love it which is why it has mostly five-star reviews.
- It is a clear colourless non-sticky lip moisturiser, so is perfect for those that prefer not to colour their lips. It does leave a lovely subtle sheen on the lips though, all from the plant ingredients that are completely natural.
- The moisturising power comes from the special formula which includes some of the most moisturising boosting and hydrating ingredients such as castor oil, shea butter, carnauba wax, beeswax, grapeseed oil, argan oil, baobab oil, mint and sunflower oil.
- As well as hydrating lips it also helps to protect them from trans epidermal water loss, and this is all without the use of petrolatum. Although it is free from petrolatum many customers use it as an alternative to Vaseline, as it is so soft and rich.
- One of the special properties of our lip balm is that it is free from any undesirable ingredients, as it is 100% natural. This means that you do not need to worry about putting artificial fragrance, dyes, parabens, silicones, PEGs and any other synthetic ingredients onto lips. Instead, it nourishes beautifully without being harsh or irritating.
- It does so much more than just moisturising and is also healing to lips, even those that are very dry and cracked. The rich nutritious blend seeps into lip cells to condition plus enhance, and the stimulating mint helps to plump them.
- The beautiful formula is suitable for all skin types, including dry, oily and sensitive skin. It is free from fatty slippery ingredients such as coconut oil, which can be problematic to skin due to its ability to clog pores. This is why we never use it in any of Nakin’s face products. Our moisturising lip balm is also cruelty free and ethically made in the UK.
If you like a good moisturising lip balm, then Nakin’s Lip Treatment is a lovely choice. It can be used as required and has a long-lasting formula. We recommend applying it in the day as required and always applying before bed. This is because our lips can lose moisturise during the night, so applying the balm before bed prevents waking up with dry lips. At Nakin we develop all of our skincare products to be of exceptional quality, with modern high performing natural formulations. You can find out more about our products and range in the links below.
- Discover our award-winning natural anti-ageing face cleansers.
- Discover our award-winning natural anti-ageing face treatments.
- Discover our award-winning natural anti-ageing moisturisers.
- Discover our award-winning natural anti-ageing eye cream.
- Discover our award-winning natural anti-ageing lip care.
- See our full range of natural anti-ageing products, with everything needed in an effective face care routine.