If you like buying ethical beauty products that are made in the UK, then Nakin have a gorgeous range of face care that you will love. If you are looking for a face toner then why not consider our Nakin Purifying Face Toner which we believe is the best face toner in the UK. You might have never used a face toner before or are looking for a change, or for a more natural toner that is kinder to skin. Whatever the reason find out why our UK made toner is the best in the UK.
All of our products are made in the UK, and this is important to us because we are a UK business, and we like to support local business. When our products are made in the UK, we can trust that they are produced to the absolute highest quality and standards. The UK have always been at the forefront of natural skincare science, so working in conjunction with the best chemists and laboratories in the UK means that we can offer such high performance skincare. Our natural anti-ageing face toner is the holy grail of toners for many reasons, with some of its features outlined below.
- Our face toner is excellent for adding that extra hydration to your routine but without being greasy in anyway. One of the key hydrating ingredients is hyaluronic acid, which is incredibly moisture boosting and plumping to skin, but without being overly rich in any way.
- Our Purifying Face Toner puts a little extra into your regime with its detoxing ingredients like seaweed extract and witch hazel. This clears the skin but without any strong exfoliators like AHA’s.
- The seaweed and aloe are calming to skin but also offer excellent antioxidant ability to the skin. This means that they help to protect skin from damage arising from things like pollution, and other skin ageing factors.
- One of the best things about our face toner is that it is super kind to skin. If you are looking for a natural face toner that is made in the UK, then Nakin’s one makes an excellent choice as it is highly effective while being gentle on skin at the same time.
- The Purifying Face Toner also has some excellent eco credentials that go way beyond being made in the UK. It is free from harsh ingredients like parabens, artificial fragrance and colour. Plus is vegan and cruelty free. It also contains the maximum amount of natural ingredients, making it a powerhouse of skin conditioners.
If you are considering incorporating a toner into your routine and have never used one, then we recommend it for many reasons. Toners do so much for skin from cleansing to hydrating and are the perfect step before applying treatments to the skin. They complete the cleansing process and condition beautifully, plus put skin in the best possible place to utilise the actives applied afterwards in the form of serums, oils and creams. You can find out more about our UK toner and the rest of our range online.