We apply cosmetics, toiletries and beauty products to our skin every day, so it is good to question the right way to do it. These days you can get all sorts of tools to help apply face products to your skin. This includes massagers, cotton wool, muslin cloths, spongers and brushes. But sometimes nothing beats using our good old hands. Using our fingers to apply products such as our natural skincare has many benefits to skin. Our hands are always also free and with us at all times. So, we do not need to worry about forgetting it, or running out. Read on to find out the benefits and advice for applying beauty products with our fingers.
The Benefits of Applying Face Products with Fingers
- Our hands and fingers can stimulate and reach parts of the face that tools and cotton pads cannot get to. That is why most massages are carried out with a therapist’s hands, to really get deep into the little crevices of the face and neck.
- The nice things about using our hands to apply beauty items, is that the product immediately warms up on contact with the hands. This provides less of a shock when the warm product is applied to the skin and it also makes most products easier to spread.
- The soft padding of the fingertips combined with being able to use flexible pressure means that when we apply a product such as a cleansing milk, the application helps to dislodge dirt and be more easily cleared away.
- Using your fingers and hands to apply skincare and beauty products is undoubtedly the most eco-friendly way to use cosmetics.
- Utilising your hands to apply beauty products is super convenient and handy, no more remembering to buy cotton wool.
- The nice thing about using your fingers is that it will not cost a penny.
Tips for Applying Products with Fingers
- Keep the hands, fingers and nails really clean before applying any products.
- You might find it helpful to keep your nails short.
- If switching from make-up brushes to fingers, then allow some extra time to experiment and apply make-up.
- You do not have to go cold turkey and get rid of all cotton wool, brushes and sponges. Combine both when needed for some products like face toner and eye liner.
Face Care Products to Apply with Fingers
Most skincare products can be applied using fingers, this includes Nakin’s range as below.
Using hands to apply our Advanced Cleansing Milk can really get the best out of it, as it helps to stimulate the skin and dislodge dirt. Toners are traditionally applied with cotton wool, and we usually recommend this. However, our Purifying Face Toner is one of the best due to the ingredients and can be applied with fingertips.
Using fingers to apply face treatments and creams gives the skin a boost with a massaging action, so it helps to get the best out of them. This will work with our stunning Performance Face Serum and Revitalising Face Oil as well as our award-winning Eye Cream Complex, Matt Formula Face Cream and Active Dew Face Cream. Finish your face routine by using your fingers to dab on our Lip Treatment Balm to give lips the best nourishment and hydration.
We hope that you found our feature helpful about the best way to utilise your fingers and hands to apply beauty products. It has many benefits and is so affordable and handy. The most important thing is to always use the best skincare products.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.