The Best Cruelty Free Lip Balm
A beauty product could be the most amazing thing in the world, but at Nakin if it is not cruelty free then it loses its appeal for us. This is because we are an ethical company, and we believe that cosmetic products should always be cruelty free. We regularly receive emails from customers saying that they are so pleased to have found Nakin’s Cruelty Free Skincare as lots of beauty companies are still testing on animals, even if it is not in the UK, it sometimes happens in other countries in their supply chain there. At Nakin we have a full range of cruelty free face care and one of these products is our stunning Lip Treatment Balm, which we believe is the best cruelty free lip balm available. Find out more about its special qualities below.
- One of our favourite things about it is that it is a 100% natural lip balm which means that it contains no artificial ingredients. Instead, it is formulated with only pure natural plant extracts, and nothing else.
- The ingredients are out of this world, with some of the most special oils and butter available. This includes castor oil, shea, carnauba, mint, argan and baobab.
- The formula makes this an incredible Anti-Ageing Lip Balm as the plant oils, extracts and butters and specially picked to hydrate lips, plus plump them and smooth out lines.
- It leaves lips with a subtle pretty sheen and conditions them beautifully for long lasting lip care and hydration. Long lasting hydration and protection is especially important for lips as this area is delicate and vulnerable to damage.
- It comes in a gorgeous little pot that is easy to take around, or looks lovely on a bedside or dressing table. The 15ml tub contains lots of the balm and much more than the common lipstick balm tubes. It is priced at £10 for 15ml, making it exceptional value.
- This vegetarian balm is carefully crafted and is made in the UK. The Beeswax used in the lip balm offers protecting properties for the lips, however, this is the only one of Nakin's range that is not a vegan product. At Nakin all of our ingredients are extracted ethically to ensure the highest amount of environmental care.
- It is designed to help with a multitude of lip issues, from dryness and chapped lips to healing age related lip concerns. The long-lasting formula can be used anytime day or night.
- Our cruelty free lip balm is registered with the Cruelty Free International Programme, which is better known as the Leaping Bunny Scheme. It is one of the most respected cruelty free organisations around and this is because of their very strict criteria. This involves certifying that our products are not tested on animals, but also that the ingredients have not been tested, and that there will not be testing at any point in the supply chain.
As well as our award-winning cruelty free lip balm Nakin have lots more gorgeous face care, find out more about them below.
- Discover our cruelty free face cleansers.
- Follow cleansing with our cruelty free face treatments.
- Seal in goodness and protect the face with our cruelty free moisturisers.
- For the skin around the eyes use our cruelty free eye cream.
- Finish with our cruelty free lip care.
- See our full natural anti-ageing products face range for everything needed in a good routine.
UK Skincare Sensitive Skincare Cruelty Free Skincare Vegan Skincare
Leave a comment