There are so many causes of under eye bags and genetics plus lifestyle choices play a big part in the how our eyes look. There is lots that we can do to improve our puffing but using the best eye cream for bags will really help. At Nakin we are dedicated to producing amazing natural anti-ageing skincare and this is why our products have won so many awards.
Bags are caused by puffing in the lower eye area, between the eye lid and the top of the cheek. Eye bags come around as the area around the eyes is much thinner than the rest of our skin, and as we age it thins out further. As the years go by our muscles in this area also start to weaken, so the support that we have deteriorates, and the skin around eye’s drifts and droops. Then as fluid builds under the eyes it gives a bulging bag look. One of the biggest factors in eye bags is down to genetics, as the overall anatomy and structure of the eyes are a major governing factor in how our eyes look. A combination of living a healthy lifestyle and good skincare really helps to improve this.
We have a lovely anti-ageing eye cream that works wonders on a multitude of eye concerns like lines, dark circles and importantly bags. It is full of amazing botanicals that naturally work to improve the eye area. The key ingredients are listed below.
- The caffeine in the formula helps to compress the blood vessels under the eyes to improve eye bags.
- The seaweed extract has great toning properties that help to improve puffing.
- It contains algae extract which works to improve the circulation.
- The formula includes green tea extract, which is one of the best antioxidants to help repair skin.
- It also contains lots of hydrators, as well as line smoothing hibiscus and plumping hyaluronic acid.
There are so many lifestyle causes of eye bags as listed below. Knowing the causes of eye bags is important as it means that we can do lots to alleviate them. Using the best eye cream in the world will help but making some healthy changes can also really assist as discussed below.
- Consuming salt has a huge effect on the look of eye bags. This is especially from processed and fast foods which generally contain large amounts of salt. These high sodium levels contribute to fluid retention, so cutting down on these will really help eye bags.
- Dehydration contributes to bags under the eyes, so try to keep hydrated by drinking lots of water and herbal teas. It is also best to avoid things like alcohol and coffee as these also have an effect on the look of eye puffing.
- Poor sleep is never going to keep the skin around your eyes looking its best. It also makes eyes more prone to watering and this fluid contributes to the look of puffiness under the eyes.
- Allergies can also cause eyes to water, which can result in a build-up of fluid and irritation that contributes to the look of bags under the eyes.
We hope that you found our feature about eye bags helpful. Nakin’s natural eye cream is just one of the products in our collection. Nakin offer beautiful face products that are all made in the UK and cruelty free. Find out more about our award-winning range at the links below.