If you have sensitive skin, then you know how important it is to find the right beauty products. Our face tends to always be more sensitive than the rest of our body, as the skin on our face is thinner and is subject to lots of exposure over the years, which can weaken it. Using a cosmetic on your face that is not suitable for sensitive skin risks causing redness, itchiness, irritation and even a burning feeling. It can be scary and unpleasant and so finding the right face products is essential.
Some ingredients are well known as causing issues for sensitive skin, like retinol and vitamin C, and so we always recommend using natural skincare products that are kind to skin. A product that is well known for causing sensitive skin issues is those in the cleansing category. Some cleansing products can be harsh for skin, and this mostly includes harsh face washes, micellar waters and exfoliators. If you have sensitive skin, then it is important to use a mild gentle cleanser that keeps skin happy and content. We believe our cleansing milk is one of the best cleansing milks for sensitive skin as it cleanses skin beautifully while leaving it happy soft and comforted.
Nakin’s Advanced Cleansing Milk £15
- Our cleansing milk is kind to sensitive skin as it cleans thoroughly, but without stripping or drying skin.
- It cleanses with kind natural ingredients like grapeseed and sunflower oil, to remove daily grime and make-up gently but effectively.
- Good cleaning is essential for youthful looking skin. Clean skin always looks better and the process of using a cleansing milk is really stimulating to the face and neck. Cleansing also keeps skin fresh and free from dead skin cells, so the actives in treatments and creams applied after cleansing can work their best, as they have no barrier preventing them reach skin cells. Our amazing anti-ageing cleansing milk has many abilities to help skin look its best, as it is full of gorgeous actives like hyaluronic acid, seaweed and pomegranate.
- The silky formula glides beautifully on skin to leave it soft and supple.
- This natural cleansing milk is made without ingredients like harsh cleansers, parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, silicones, PEGs and artificial colour.
- It has a mild delicate completely natural fragrance.
- Use it in the morning and evening and remove with cotton wool, a cloth or water as preferred.
We hope that you found learning about the features of our sensitive skin cleansing milk helpful. It is important to say that we cannot guarantee our cleansing milk will work well for everyone. This is because everyone’s skin is unique and sometimes people can be allergic to even kind natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin’s sensitive skincare range then visit us here. Nakin’s range is developed for all skin types, but the kind nature of the plant botanicals that we use make it suitable for sensitive skin. We often hear from customers that our products are the only ones that they can use. Following a good skin routine twice daily, as well as using cruelty free skincare is the best way to keep your skin clean, smooth and glowing.