The Best Cleansing Milk for Dry Skin
If you have dry skin then you know how important it is to use a cleansing milk with the best ingredients that work fast and effectively, but without drying the skin. On the search for the best cleansing milk for dry skin you have probably tried lots of cleansers. At Nakin we believe that we have the best cleansing milk for dry skin that leaves skin clear, baby soft and hydrated.
Our Nakin Advanced Cleansing Milk goes way above hydrating dry skin, it also helps with rejuvenation and hyperpigmentation, plus overall skin conditioning and is a particularly good choice for all skin types, including dry and sensitive skin. Find out more about it below.
- It is an extremely gentle cleansing lotion that is a standout product. The technical ability comes from the amazing plant ingredients that break up dirt, oil, sebum and cosmetics, while leaving skin soft and moisturised at the same time.
- The seaweed in the formula is beautifully cleansing, but also healing and hydrating, as it is packed with skin loving minerals that have powerful benefits for skin.
- It contains hyaluronic acid which is one of the best ingredients for hydrating dry skin. As well as providing deep down moisture, hyaluronic acid also helps to plump and revive skin.
- The grape seed and sunflower oils make this a beautiful oil-based cleanser, which is always recommend for dry skin. This is because oil-based cleansers melt away grime and make-up, while being kind to skin at the same time with their high vitamin and omega profile.
- This cleansing milk is never stripping to skin like strong face washes, exfoliators and micellar waters, which can be irritating and even burning to skin. As with all Nakin products it is free from undesirable ingredients like synthetic AHA’s, parabens, artificial fragrance and colour.
- It is vegan, cruelty free and ethically made in the UK.
The preferred way to take our cleansing milk off is with a damp cloth or cotton wool, and it can also be applied before a shower and removed while in there. We know that some people with dry skin do not like to use water in their skincare routine, as they find this drying. Our cleansing milk can also be removed with just cotton wool if you prefer not to use water. Our Natural Face Toner can then be applied afterwards to remove the last traces of cleanser, plus detox and hydrate.
We always encourage natural skincare products like ours for every part of a face routine, as they are so much kinder to skin and benefit all skin types, but especially dry skin. This is because dry skin can get easily irritated. The other thing to remember with dry skin is to take care of cleansing frequency. Skin really only needs a cleansing milk for dry skin and face toner to be applied in the morning and evening, then regular exfoliation based on how much your actual skin needs. Our unique skin has its own requirements for exfoliation. Dry skin usually cannot tolerate exfoliation as well as oilier skin types can, however, it really benefits from having a gentle exfoliation to take off those dead skin cells. Our cleansing milk can be used as a gentle exfoliator when it is taken off with a damp muslin cloth.
We hope that you found this article useful and can use our cleansing milk for dry skin. Click here to find out more about our Nakin and our natural anti-ageing face products.
Leave a comment