Being active is helpful to us in so many ways, especially our physical and mental health. It is also beneficial to our skin health and the way that we look. You could use the best anti-ageing skincare on the planet, like Nakin’s range, but lifestyle measures are really important to having great looking skin. This includes protecting skin from the sun, keeping hydrated, eating healthily and staying active. Some of us love exercising, but many of us are not excited about it. However, there is a simple way to keep active that your skin will love, and this is walking. We also love walking because it is free and completely natural. Activities such as walking compliment our natural skincare products, as positive lifestyle measures help to keep skin looking as good as it can.
The Benefits of Walking for Skin
- A lovely walk destresses us, which is beneficial to skin as stress hormones like cortisol are really ageing to skin. It contributes to the degeneration of the skin’s collagen and elastin, which results in looser skin and wrinkles.
- When we are walking it means that our heart rate is increased, and our blood circulation rises. This helps skin by delivering more oxygen and nutrients to it.
- Being out in the fresh air benefits skin because spending time in daylight helps us to sleep better by better regulating our circadian rhythm. When we sleep our skin repairs itself, which leads to fresh looking rested faces. We just need to make sure a good face cream moisturiser is applied. These will protect skin from stressors like pollution, the cold and rain. Our face creams provide the face and neck with nutrients and hydration, plus they also protect skin from stressors. Nakin’s award-winning natural moisturisers include our Nakin Active Dew Face Cream for drier skin types and our Nakin Matt Formula Face Cream for oilier skin types. Both utilise the power of plants to help skin look and feel amazing.
Tips to Walk More
- Walk to places instead of driving; such as to the shops, on the school run or visiting friends.
- There is nothing like a long country walk to invigorate the soul, so build them into your week.
- Instead of meeting a friend for coffee suggest going for a walk instead.
- If you have a dog, then it gives a great reason for doing lots of walks. Or if you do not have a dog you could ask a friend if you could accompany them on their dog walks.
We hope that you found our feature helpful about the many benefits of walking for skin. Walking is such a simple daily task that is so good for us in many ways, including our skin. It is easy, natural and affordable. Lifestyle factors such as diet and hydration as also important, as well as using natural beauty products. Cleansing, treating and moisturising with gorgeous natural products helps to keep skin clear, healthy, hydrated and conditioned. When it comes to skincare, the important thing is to also always use the best skincare products.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award-winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at email@example.com We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.