Hyaluronic acid might sound like a scary ingredient, but it is actually one of the most natural beneficial beauty boosting ingredients that we have available. This is why we use it so much in our award-winning natural skincare. Hyaluronic acid is something that we naturally produce in our skin cells, however, as we age the levels naturally reduce. It’s a substance that helps to keep skin hydrated and bouncy, and so applying hyaluronic acid to our skin topically helps to maintain this look. The ability to keep skin looking so youthful is why we use it so much in our anti-ageing skincare products. You can also take hyaluronic acid supplements internally, and this has seen a big rise in recent years. Read on to discover the benefits of hyaluronic acid, as listed below.
- Hyaluronic acid is incredibly anti-ageing to skin as it helps with moisture loss, which is a key factor in skin ageing.
- One of the reasons hyaluronic acid is so helpful to skin hydration is that it holds and retains huge amounts of water.
- It has a unique capacity to bind and retain water molecules in our extracellular matrix, which is the area in between skin cells.
- Another special ability is that it can regulate moisture within skin, to maintain it at optimum levels.
- Hyaluronic acid is an all-round must have natural ingredient to help with skin resilience and pliability.
- The plumping out of skin makes it bouncy and so it looks fresh and glowing.
- When skin has that luscious look any lines and wrinkles are so much less pronounced.
- Because it balances moisture in skin, it is great for every skin type, including very oily and sensitive skin.
- Research mentioned in Elle magazine indicates that hyaluronic acid also has much valued antioxidant ability, so it helps to fight free radicals that cause damage to skin.
The Best Face Products with Hyaluronic Acid
At Nakin we use hyaluronic acid in many of our face products, as it is so beneficial to skin. We should point out though that this is just one of the many plant actives that we utilise in our stunning skincare. Find out about our products that include hyaluronic acid below. All our products are kind to even sensitive skin, plus are made in the UK and cruelty free.
- Our hyaluronic acid Advanced Cleansing Milk £15 for 150ml removes make-up and daily dirt morning and evening, while being kind and without stripping skin. The hyaluronic acid helps to keep skin soft and supple.
- After cleansing apply the hyaluronic acid Purifying Face Toner £15 for 150ml to remove the last traces of cleanser, revive and detox skin – while still maintaining skin hydration and comfort.
- Treat skin with this hyaluronic acid Performance Face Serum £25 for 50ml which is a bio face treatment to help with lines, UV damage and an uneven skin tone. The hyaluronic acid helps with the pliability of skin, as well as plumping out wrinkles.
- This hyaluronic acid Eye Cream Complex £18 for 15ml gives the skin around eyes silky soft hydration and combats dark circles, wrinkles and puffing. It helps to plump up and smooth this delicate area of skin.
- For oilier skin types use our hyaluronic acid Matt Formula Face Cream £20 for 50ml for long lasting smooth hydration without greasiness. Skin is left soft and supple.
- For dry skin types our hyaluronic acid Active Dew Face Cream £20 for 50ml is perfect for plump, smooth dewy skin.
We hope that you found our feature helpful about the benefits of hyaluronic acid to skin. This superior ingredient really packs a punch in helping skin to look fresh, plump and bouncy. The most important thing is to always use the best skincare products. The good news is that ingredients like hyaluronic acid will be found in most of the best natural skincare products. Just to mention that if you are vegan or vegetarian, then take care to ensure that when using hyaluronic acid skincare that the ingredient has been sourced from plants, as it is sometimes sourced from animals.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at email@example.com We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.