We love grape seed oil, and this is why we use it so much in our natural skincare products. Grape seed oil is full of many different skin loving plant compounds, nutrients and potent antioxidants that have huge benefits to skin. It is quite a light oil, even when compared with non-greasy but deeply hydrating oils like jojoba and sweet almond oil. Read on to find out how grape seed oil can help to improve and boost skin.
- Grapeseed oil is an incredibly anti-ageing oil, which is why we use it so much in our anti-ageing skincare. It has large amounts of vitamin E and is a great antioxidant. This means that it protects skin from free radical damage caused by stressors, such as the sun’s ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants.
- It is hydrating and conditioning to skin, so when applied it leaves skin feeling soft, moisturised, supple and looking great.
- Grape seed oil has incredible antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects to skin. These antiseptic and astringent properties make it a great oil for helping to detox, cleanse and tone the skin.
- Another nice thing about grape seed oil is that it has a non-comedogenic rating of 2, so it quite a light oil and will not clog pores. It is a good one for people who are unsure of using oils on their face and neck due to their greasy properties. It is conditioning to all skin types, even very oily or acne prone skin.
- The vitamin E and linoleic acid found naturally in grapeseed oil make it a good choice for helping to heal minor wounds and grazes, plus it can help to diminish the appearance of scars.
- Grapeseed oil is natural made from the seeds of grapes and so is kind and caring to even sensitive skin types.
As you can see there are many benefits for using grapeseed oil on your skin, be it within products like Nakin’s Natural Skincare or on its own applied neat to the face, neck and body. As with any new product, take care before use and always carry out a patch test. It is powerful antioxidant and the anti-inflammatory properties are very preserving and anti-ageing to skin. We also love that it can be used by even oily and sensitive skin types. The oil is found in many skincare products, as well as being a widely used carrier oil in massage and cosmetic products.
We hope that you found our advice helpful about the benefits of grapeseed oil. Like lots of plant extracts, it really is a special oil with many great beautifying properties. Using gorgeous oils on your skin is one of the easiest ways to keep it soft, hydrated and youthful naturally. Grape seed oil is easy to get hold of and you can use grapeseed oil neat on skin by purchasing a bottle from most health stores, or it is found in many natural skincare products like Nakin’s. Following a good skin regime morning and evening, as well as using cruelty free face products is the best ways to keep your skin clean, smooth and glowing. At Nakin we believe in looking as good as we can naturally, and this is why we developed our award winning anti-ageing skincare range. A healthy lifestyle combined with always using the best skincare products is one of the easiest things you can do to enhance your look naturally.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award-winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at email@example.com We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.