There is nothing that can give skin such a fast and dramatic boost as exfoliating the face. This is because it sloughs away the dead skin cells to reveal fresher more youthful looking skin. At Nakin we are dedicated to finding natural ways to have beautiful looking skin and this is why we developed our award-winning natural skincare range. Our range contains amazing anti-ageing skincare products and one of the reasons that we love exfoliation is because it has huge anti-ageing benefits. There are many benefits to exfoliating the face and neck as listed below.
- Exfoliation is extremely cleansing to skin and can even unclog pores and reduce breakouts.
- It clears away dead skin cells that naturally build up on the surface of the face and neck, so skin looks fresh with a youthful appearance.
- It helps to even out the skin tone, as a build-up of dead skin cells can contribute to an uneven look.
- Exfoliation helps to stimulate circulation and blood flow, which gives skin a lovely healthy glow.
- The act of exfoliation is like a refreshing massage that helps to improve lymphatic drainage, which works to detoxify and reduce puffing.
- Exfoliating means that the face products applied afterwards such as serums, oils and moisturisers can be more effective. This is because the actives are able to better seep into skin and work on the baby skin cells for a more longer-term skin boost.
- The combined benefits of all the above means that exfoliating the face and neck can work to smooth lines on the face, as well as lift skin in saggy areas like jowls.
There are many ways that you can exfoliate your skin, and this includes using chemical ingredients, granular products, or exfoliation tools. At Nakin we only recommend gentle exfoliation with natural products. Our favourite way to exfoliate is with our natural Advanced Cleansing Milk and a muslin cloth. The cleansing milk should be used morning and evening like most cleansers. Then to exfoliate once a week remove the cleansing milk from the face with a damp warm muslin cloth, massaging skin in small circular motions on the face and neck. This is the only exfoliation that we recommend, and it even works for sensitive faces. This gentle exfoliation method supports the skin’s natural protective function. Follow cleansing with a soothing toner to clean, purify and soften the face and neck, which our natural Purifying Face Toner is perfect for.
We hope that you found our feature helpful about the benefits of exfoliating the face and neck. Exfoliating is one of the simplest, easiest and cheapest ways to improve our complexions. It really gives skin a boost, but it is important to use it cautiously and to only do a gentle exfoliation once a week using natural methods. This is because it can be aggravating and irritating to skin if carried out too much. The important thing is to always use the best skincare products.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at email@example.com We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.