The benefits of exercise for our systems is becoming more apparent, with masses of science to back it up. We all know that exercise helps with our physical and mental health. However, one of the lesser known benefits of exercise is that it helps to give us healthy glowing toned skin. This is because it tones us up, stimulates our systems, reduces stress hormones and makes us feel amazing. At Nakin we are huge advocates of anything that helps to keep our skin looking great naturally, which is why we produce amazing natural skincare. So we love the benefits of exercise for skin, read on to find out more.
We love the way The Insider sum up how exercise helps skin by getting our heart rate up and improving blood circulation. This allows the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the skin. Subsequently it promotes collagen production and new skin cells. Collagen is the holy grail of good skin, and it gives us that plump bouncy look. However, collagen decreases naturally as we get older, so helping to boost it through exercise is really beneficial to skin.
Exercising the face increases blood flow and tones up skin in the same way that body exercises do. You can also exercise your actual face to tone up and strengthen the muscles and structure. You could help to tone up the whole face and even saggy areas of skin. Yoga is great for all over facial exercise, or try more specific targeted movements for problem areas.
We know about how exercise helps us destress, which is great for our mental health. This destressing is also hugely beneficial for our skin. Thriva state that exercise helps to regulate hormones and reduce stress. Exercising keeps those ageing stress hormones like cortisol at bay. Getting active can even help with the root cause of stressed out skin, which is often related to hormones and stress. It need not be an intense work out to reap these benefits. Why not get a yoga or Pilates app if you have experience of these, take long walks or a lovely bike ride. Remember to always seek medical advice before embarking on a new exercise programme.
Web MD advise that when we exercise, our body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce our perception of pain, they also help our cells including those in our skin. We love exercise for the way it can make us feel amazing, and even increase our confidence. When we feel good, we also look good. Nakin’s range also assists with having beautiful skin, and our products include the below.
- The natural anti-ageing Advanced Cleansing Milk removes make-up and daily dirt morning and evening, while being kind and without stripping skin.
- After the cleansing milk would be the natural anti-ageing Purifying Face Toner to remove the last traces of cleanser, revive and detox skin.
- The natural anti-ageing Performance Face Serum helps with lines, UV damage and an uneven skin tone.
- The natural anti-ageing Revitalising Face Oil is another face treatment product which calms, conditions and energises skin with plant oils.
- The natural anti-ageing Eye Cream Complex gives the skin around eyes silky soft hydration and combats dark circles, wrinkles and puffing.
- The natural anti-ageing Matt Formula Face Cream is a moisturiser for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It provides long lasting smooth hydration without greasiness.
- The natural anti-ageing Active Dew Face Cream is for dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It gives a dewier finish with a long-lasting formula.
- The Lip Treatment Balm softens, hydrates and comforts even dry lips with plant oils and butters.
We hope that you found our feature helpful about how exercise benefits skin. It really is one of the best beauty boosters available, and we love that lots of forms of exercise do not cost a penny. Of course, exercise is just one part of the recipe for good skin. Other elements include a good diet, hydration and great sleep. The important thing is to always use the best skincare products.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.