Everyone loves mint for its uplifting properties and distinct refreshing scent. It has been used as a herbal remedy for centuries and is a staple in many recipes. But did you know that mint oil also has many beauty benefits? At Nakin we use mint oil in our natural skincare as part of the formula in the luxurious 100% natural lip balm for its soothing and plumping properties. There are so many plants that can be utilised to offer amazing advantages to our looks and health, and the common mint is included. Mint is a herb comes from the mentha family of plants with many medicinal and beauty benefits. It contains so many nutrients and has a long list of cosmetic benefits. We have listed the main ones below.
- The antioxidant properties of mint with many vitamins like A and C, plus a host of minerals, make it anti-ageing and rejuvenating when used on lips, the face, body and hair.
- It is an anti-inflammatory oil so helps to heal cuts, and wounds. This also makes it great for chapped lips and is one of the reasons we use it in our Lip Treatment Balm.
- Mint is a natural source of salicylic acid so it is a beautiful cleansing oil, as salicylic acid can help to loosen dead skin cells.
- Its natural antiseptic properties make it good for issues like spots.
- Mint is great at helping to freshen breath, due to the natural antibacterial properties.
- Mint is lovely in shampoos and can help to relieve an itchy scalp.
- One of the things we love about mint is its ability to revive and stimulate. This makes it a great natural lip plumper in our anti-ageing lip balm.
We hope that you found our feature helpful about the beauty benefits of mint oil. Mint is such a special oil with its refreshing, stimulating and uplifting properties. This is why we love it and use it in our lip balm. We believe that our award-winning lip treatment balm is one of the best lip products around. It also contains a whole host of other amazing plant extracts. At Nakin we believe in utilising the power of plants to look and feel amazing. There are many beauty products that contain mint and you can also buy mint oil as an essential oil, which can be added to base massage oils. Mint has a number of different species, so it is worth spending some time researching the best one for your needs. When it comes to skincare, the important thing is to also always use the best skincare products.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.