This year we might have found ourselves with more free time than usual. For some of us this will be welcomed if our lives are really busy with family and work commitments, but for others you might feel that you have too much free time. The best thing to do in this instance is to find some ways to spend your time well. Spending time doing something you love and activities that get your body and brain working, will leave you feeling content and fulfilled. See our list of ten great things to do with your time.
- Taking up a new hobby can be exciting and fun. Have a think about what you are interested in and spend your time doing something that you enjoy.
- One of the nicest things about having some free time is being able to indulge in some self-care and pampering. Spending time looking after yourself with body and bath treatments is relaxing and uplifting.
- More time means more help for looking after your skin. Enjoy your face routine with Nakin’s luxurious natural range.
- Take looking after yourself to an extra dimension by starting a fitness routine. It does not need to be anything too strenuous, as every exercise can be taken slowly. Try walking, cycling, yoga or Pilates, for some feel good ways to keep active.
- There is nothing nicer than eating some gorgeous healthy foods and having extra time is a good reason to cook up some feel good, tasty healthy meals.
- Losing yourself in a good book can take your mind to a different place and you will forget about all your worries for a while.
- How about calling a good friend or going for a long walk with them? It is great to talk about things, to keep us feeling good and get a different view on something.
- Something lovely to do is to watch a good film, so get cosy and spend a couple of hours chilling out.
- We all love a holiday, and the anticipation can be as good as the actual event. So how about planning a trip, or fun day out.
- Having more time can really get us thinking. So, if you have a dream or want a career change, then now is a great time to start working towards it.
Spending your time on yourself is always worth it, and we feel fulfilled after a productive day. At Nakin we dedicate our work to producing amazing natural anti-ageing skincare so we are able to help with all your facial pampering needs. Our award-wining range includes the below products.
- Our Anti-Ageing Cleansing Milk is a gorgeous cleanser that also softens and comforts skin.
- The Anti-Ageing Face Toner clears the last traces of cleanser, revives and detoxes.
- The Anti-Ageing Face Serum is an all-round skin repair and boosting elixir.
- Our Anti-Ageing Face Oil will condition skin for glowing radiance.
- The Anti-Ageing Eye Cream Complex revives even very tired eyes and helps with lines, dark areas and drooping.
- We have two moisturisers to choose from. Our Anti-Ageing Matt Moisturiser Cream is lovely for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. For drier skin types the Anti-Ageing Dew Face Moisturiser is more hydrating.
- Lastly, we have our Anti-Ageing Lip Balm to hydrate, plump and protect lips with 100% natural butters and oils.
If you are ever struggling with too much time on your hands or feeling lonely, then there are lots of support groups and forums that are easily accessible on the web. Talking about your feelings is always a great way to feel better about things.