What is Natural Beauty?
When we think of natural beauty, we tend to assume it is about how people look, how attractive or thin they might be. Being healthy, having glowing skin and hair are all lovely things to have and that’s why we dedicate our work to our award-winning skin care range. We know that natural beauty can be much more than just using natural skincare products. However, using natural beauty products for our skin, make-up and hair needs that are free from harsh chemicals like parabens, SLS, PEGs, silicones and synthetic colour is a big part of achieving it, as natural beauty products work in harmony with our biology.
Natural beauty can also be seen in people when they are kind, vulnerable and courageous. Or when they are confident and happy in their own skin. It’s seen when someone works hard for their dreams and believes in themselves. Natural beauty is alive when we are happy in our own skin and love ourselves; plus treat others with the same respect. We see natural beauty in a person’s vibe, energy and spirit. A person’s strength and inner resilience can also make them more beautiful than lots of make-up and perfect hair. During this article we are going to focus more on the aesthetic side of natural beauty, and how this can be achieved without the use of harsh chemicals. But we always remember that what is on the inside of a person can be way more beautiful than their looks. That’s not to say that we don’t love having gorgeous natural glowing skin, and we look at how to achieve this below.
How to Shop for Natural Beauty Products
The main thing is to look at the ingredients on a product, to ensure that it is as natural as it can be - like our Nakin natural skincare range, which is kind and suitable for even Sensitive Skin Care needs. Our award-winning natural beauty range is made using the best plant actives available like hyaluronic acid, hibiscus, seaweed and pomegranate extract. Our range includes the products below and we feel confident that Nakin offer the very best in natural beauty products.
These days with the increase in natural beauty products the industry does contain a lot of green washing. This is where products are thought to be natural, but on close inspection of the ingredients they are not. The product may include marketing claims such as ‘naturally derived’ or ‘made with organic lavender’. The truth is that these products often contain a tiny percentage of natural ingredients and often contain lots of cheap and harsh skincare ingredients. So, it is essential to always study the ingredients label of a product. Most natural ingredients are quite easy to see as they are generally flowers and plants, although they will be noted in their Latin classification form. Synthetic ingredients tend to have chemical sounding names. Of course, many natural products will still contain gentle synthetic preservatives, as these are essential to keep products safe to use and ensure harmful microbes do not form in our beauty products. The preservatives to avoid are the harsh ones, including parabens. If you are unsure on an ingredients name, then the best thing to do is look up an ingredient on the Environmental Working Groups database. It’s important to use natural beauty products as a lot of the products that we apply to our skin and hair are absorbed into our systems. At Nakin we only make kind natural skincare and our products include the below.
- Treat your skin to a thorough cleanse using our Anti-Ageing Advanced Cleansing Milk as it gently cleans off make-up and grime from the skin without stripping, use the best plant extracts. Massage it into the skin and remove with a luke-warm cotton pad or cloth.
- Tone up skin with our stunning face toner Nakin’s Anti-Ageing Purifying Face Toner. It gently cleans and purifies deep down, while still being kind to even sensitive faces.
- Our Nakin’s Anti-Ageing Face Serum is an all in one multi-purpose serum that targets numerous skincare issues. This includes lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dullness and loss of tone. Its power comes from potent plant botanicals that repair and revive all skin types.
- Our face oil is excellent for calming and nourishing skin and is our 100% natural Anti-Ageing Revitalising Face Oil It contains the best nourishing plant oils like baobab, jojoba and argan for soft buttery skin.
- Freshen the skin around eyes with our Anti-Ageing Eye Cream which is specially developed to help with bags, dark circles, lines and wrinkles for soft fresh skin.
- Moisturise your face with one of our long-lasting hydrating and protecting face creams. If you have more dry skin and like a dewy luscious look then try our Anti-Ageing Active Dew Face Cream. If you have oilier skin or prefer a more matt look then our Anti-Ageing Matt Formula Face Cream will be a good option.
- Treat lips to 100% natural goodness and the best butters and oils in our Anti-Ageing Lip Balm to hydrate, soothe, condition and protect lips.
Natural Beauty Benefits
There are so many benefits to natural beauty over chemical and invasive options. Natural beauty keeps us looking great without any risks of harsh and toxic ingredients getting into our system. No-one knows what the accumulation of chemicals in our systems can really do, so we prefer to keep things natural and be kind to our bodies. There has been a trend towards enhancing our faces with things like line smoothers and fillers, but we believe it is better to be happy with our looks and enhance them using cosmetic products like Nakin’s Anti-Ageing Skincare. Natural skincare helps to get glowing skin and look great without the risks that invasive treatments have like swelling, irregularities and asymmetry.
Of course, everyone should choose the beauty options that best suit them and natural beauty is just one way of living. To find out more about Nakin and our cruelty free range then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com The products are made in the UK and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. We offer free delivery on all orders in the UK.