Nakin's Beauty Shortlist Award Winners
The Beauty Shortlist award winners have just been announced, and we are so excited to share that six of Nakin’s eight products have won awards! We feel so happy to get this news - as these awards are very respected due to their unbiased nature, with no sponsorship or advertising ever involved. Many hundreds of products are entered from large and small brands, so for so many of Nakin’s products to be win is amazing and a testament to just how good our natural skincare is.
The beauty shortlist awards are judged by a team of green beauty experts and winners are only awarded based upon merit. This means that small brands like Nakin are judged on an equal footing with even large long-standing brands. The products that win are those that score the highest marks and receive the most positive comments from judges.
Cris Nakin’s founder commented, “I am really proud that six out of our eight Nakin products were recognised. It means so much as this is most of our product range, and these awards are so credible. It makes all the hard work worthwhile.”
The Beauty Shortlist Awards were founded by natural beauty writer and green living campaigner Fiona Klonarides. The awards are now in their tenth year and get bigger each year too, they are now multi-national and include many well-being and lifestyle categories, as well as skincare and make-up. Fiona is one of the most recognised people in the natural beauty world and was recently voted one of the Top 10 Who’s Who Personalities in the Natural Beauty Industry, a list compiled by Natural Beauty News. There’s not a lot that Fiona does not know about eco beauty products, and what makes an outstanding one. That’s why the Beauty Shortlist have such strict criteria for every product entered. The judging process takes six months and is only based on the beauty expert opinions. The judges are hand picked due to their professional credentials and experience. There is no public voting involved as this can skew the results towards more well-known brands, as opposed to which products are actually best.
Nakin are proud to announce our six awards in at Beauty Shortlist 2020 as below:
- BEST CLEANSING MILK Nakin Advanced Cleansing Milk (Finalist). This stunning cleansing milk removes make-up including eye products, and cleanses skin without stripping. The finest plant extracts combine with seaweed and hyaluronic acid to comfort and plump skin.
- BEST LIP TREATMENT Nakin Lip Treatment Balm (Winner). Our lip balm is the best for even the driest and neediest of lips. The 100% natural formula is made with an array of soothing and comforting butters and oils.
- EDITORS CHOICE AWARD WINNER Nakin Active Dew Face Cream. This is our best-selling product and it’s easy to see why as it defends, nourishes and hydrates even very dry skin.
- EDITORS CHOICE AWARD WINNER Nakin Performance Face Serum. Our multipurpose face serum treats skin to a complete overhaul and it’s like a facial in a bottle. The hibiscus works with other powerful plant actives to smooth lines, repair skin damage and perk up dull tired skin.
- EDITORS CHOICE AWARD WINNER Nakin Eye Cream Complex. The eye cream is the best available for banishing fine lines, puffing under eyes and dark circles. The silky formula works to hydrate and comfort skin.
- EDITORS CHOICE AWARD WINNER Nakin Revitalising Face Oil. If you like face oils then this is a must have and it is full of amazing plant oils to revive even dull, tired and stressed skin.
The two products in Nakin’s range that did not win awards were the Purifying Face Toner and our Matt Formula Face Cream. We were disappointed that they did not win awards, but we know the standard of entries was extremely high. We still believe that our natural face toner is one of the best available as it cleanses skin beautifully, while still being kind to skin and nourishing it with amazing plant actives. We also believe that out Matt Formula Face Cream is one of the best moisturisers available for oilier skin types, or those that prefer a more matt finish. It has an unbelievable amount of plant actives in the formula to offer long lasting hydration, nourishment and protection to skin.The beauty shortlist are huge advocates of natural ethical beauty and have strict criteria. We want to thank them for the huge amount of work involved in their awards. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then please visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Our full ethical skincare range is made in the UK and cruelty free.
Leave a comment