Make-Up Look for Staying at Home
We all have those days where we are staying at home and still want to look and feel our best, but with minimal effort. We might be working from home, or just chilling out for the day. On these occasions we may feel that our face needs a bit of a boost, but we do not want to put on lots of make-up. So, we have put together a little routine to follow for a simple natural 'stay at home' make-up look. Underpinning the look is having healthy glowing skin, which Nakin believe is the essential ingredient to every good look and is easily achievable with our award-winning natural anti-ageing skincare. Read on for a simple make-up look for more chilled days.
5 Easy Steps for Stay at Home Make-Up
- Skincare. The secret to any bare look is great skincare. Let our Nakin Face Products work their magic on your skin from the amazing plant ingredients that stimulate and condition. You can use the whole range or pick and choose from our Advanced Cleansing Milk to gently cleanse skin and remove make-up plus our refreshing Purifying Face Toner . Use our Performance Face Serum for skin issues such as redness, lines and sun damage and the Revitalising Face Oil to calm and nourish. Boost eyes by applying our Eye Cream Complex to improve dark circles, lines and puffiness. Then follow with moisturiser - our Matt Formula Face Cream is more for oilier skin and the Active Dew Face Cream is more suited to drier skin. Both are really hydrating with masses of plant actives like hyaluronic acid.
- Gradual Fake Tanning. Gradual fake tans are great for giving skin a much more natural long-lasting boost of colour than coverage make-up can. So much so that it can take away the need for a foundation or bb cream and if it is a gradual tan then it should look more natural too. Gradual tans differ from conventional fake tan as they are more subtle and can be applied daily. Once applied they begin to work immediately and for the few hours after application. There are so many natural gradual tans out there now and many of them are designed to be mixed with skincare products. So, you can mix a few drops of the gradual tan with products like our Face Serum, Face Oil or Face Moisturisers. After application let the products sink into the skin and then wash your hands.
- Eyes. Eyes can be given a quick boost by tidying up eyebrows and applying a tiny bit of eye pencil to define and freshen the eye area. Brows are a really important part of every look as they frame the face, and they look so much better when they are in order. Start by giving them a tidy up and removing any stray hairs with tweezers. Then apply a tiny bit of a natural oil such as our Revitalising Face Oil which has many gorgeous nutrients to condition lashes. Once applied use a special eyebrow spoolie to brush the brows into shape and sweep the oil through them, to keep the brows looking fresh and tidy. Once the eyebrows are nicely shaped apply a small amount of eye pencil to the lower lash lid on each eye. Apply it subtlety along the lash line. This looks especially nice with a dark grey or brown eye pencil and it just gives a tiny bit of glam plus only takes a few seconds.
- Blusher. A quick sweep of a pink or peachy blush to cheeks can really boost your look and it just takes a few seconds. Simply use a blusher brush and sweep the product onto the plump part of the cheek and upwards the top part of the cheekbone for a fresh healthy glow.
- Lip Balm. The last step is to plump and smooth lips with our 100% natural Lip Treatment Balm. It is full of luxurious plant butters and oils for long lasting lip hydration and protection. Lip balm is important for a natural stay at home make-up look as soft hydrated lips look so much better than dry cracked ones.
We hope that you found this feature on how to do a fast home make-up look that is simple and natural. At Nakin we believe in looking fabulous using natural methods with amazing plant-based skincare free from harsh ingredients like retinol and vitamin C. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com The full range contains everything that you need for facial care and is cruelty free and made in the UK. Shop online for simple home beauty shopping and delivery.
Leave a comment