Our skin can be up and down depending on our health, hormones, how we are feeling and the time of year. Listening to our skin and taking action can help to keep it happy and nourished. Signs that your skin is craving nourishment might be seen on the face and neck as dry patches, irritation, lines and dullness. If your skin is in need of some SOS and craving nourishment, then read on to find out how to restore a healthy glow.
There is no secret to giving your skin the right nourishment. It is as simple as cleansing, treating and moisturising with the best skincare products. If your skin is craving some care and nourishment, then our Nakin range might be for you. This five-star rated award winning natural skincare is packed full of the best plant actives to hydrate, nourish and protect skin from stress.
The reason our range contains the best skin nourishers and is so special, is because it is filled with skin loving plant extracts. This includes hyaluronic acid, hibiscus, pomegranate, seaweed, cassia, grape seed, jojoba, baobab and argan - providing all-round love and nourishment for your skin. It is made for use in the morning plus evening and skin is left soft, smooth, hydrated, and nourished all day/ night long.
Better still our range offers exceptional value being priced between £10-£25. Take a look online at www.nakinskincare.com to find out more about our anti-ageing range and see our many 5-star customer reviews. The full collection includes those listed here. The nourishing skin routine would be as below, so you can see how they work together.
- The Advanced Cleansing Milk removes make-up and daily dirt morning and evening, while being kind and without stripping skin.
- After the cleansing milk would be the Purifying Face Toner to remove the last traces of cleanser, revive and detox skin.
- The Performance Face Serum helps with lines, UV damage and an uneven skin tone.
- The Revitalising Face Oil is another face treatment product which calms, conditions and energises skin with plant oils.
- The Eye Cream Complex gives the skin around eyes silky soft hydration and combats dark circles, wrinkles and puffing.
- The Matt Formula Face Cream is a moisturiser for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It provides long lasting smooth hydration without greasiness.
- The Active Dew Face Cream is for dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It gives a dewier finish with a long-lasting formula.
- The Lip Treatment Balm softens, hydrates and comforts even dry lips with plant oils and butters.
We often get asked which of our products is best for facial lines. Here we would recommend using the Performance Face Serum for lines, it has many actives in, and the hibiscus is especially good for smoothing lines. Then follow this with the eye cream and face cream.
If your skin is oily then it still needs lots of nourishment. But you could just try the matt formula face cream, or the serum if you just wanted one product. Sometimes those with oily skin prefer to use one or the other. The matt formula cream is good for oily skin in the day though, as it gives protection from the cold and pollution. It also helps to smooth lines. The serum is a better option for lines, but it will not provide the protection. Or you could use the matt cream in the day, and serum at night. Or both is best for skin, but without using too much of each product.
For drier skin types the eye cream, performance face serum, revitalising face oil and dew cream will give skin a huge amount of long-lasting skin hydration, as well as intense conditioning and rejuvenation.
With all the products they do have an immediate effect, however, they work best over 1-3 months. This is because it is when the new skin cells start coming to the surface, and because the actives will have been working on them, the skin will look better. They are natural products so will not work in the same way Botox etc does, it is more subtle and helps skin to look as good as it can naturally.
Nourishment for skin can sometimes be as much about what you put onto it, as what you do not put onto it. You do not need to worry about your skin getting irritated from Nakin products. All the formulations are kind to skin. The natural fragrance is though made from a blend of essential oils and appears in products in very small amounts. This is because the products are great for even sensitive skin as well as offering superb nourishment.