There is a long-established beauty myth that we should use a night cream that is different to a day cream. This can be true if a day cream is low in active ingredients or contains SPF. However, if your face cream is full of the best active ingredients, SPF free and not drying, then it can also work just as well as a night cream. This is certainly the case with Nakin’s range of award-winning natural creams.
At Nakin we have two special face cream moisturisers that also make incredible night creams. They are made with the finest plant extracts that are incredibly anti-ageing and skin boosting. Both have similar ingredients and the difference between them is the actual blend, as one works as an amazing night cream for oily skin and the other works as a stunning night cream for dry skin. They are both lovely for normal, combination and sensitive skin. The reason that they are such fantastic creams is a combination of many reasons, as listed below.
- Our creams are the choice of many because they offer the intense hydration needed in a night cream, while soaking into skin beautifully. They moisturise skin while you sleep from the natural ingredients, and especially the hyaluronic acid.
- They soften and smooth skin with gorgeous plant oils including jojoba, argan and baobab. These make a trio of intensely nourishing natural extracts.
- The calming plant formulas reduce skin inflammation and redness instantly.
- The powerful antioxidants help to reduce and improve skin damage. They are correcting and restoring to the face and neck.
- They are incredibly anti-ageing and help to plump skin and reduce the appearance of lines, to improve the look and texture of skin.
- If skin is dull or tired, then these moisturising creams will help to bring it back to good condition for a fresh bouncy complexion. Skin looks relaxed and rested after use.
- They are natural creams free from unwanted content like parabens, mineral oil and silicones.
- The rich but light creams are non-pore clogging, and free from overly greasy ingredients like coconut oil.
- Our clean skincare is all cruelty free, meeting the Leaping Bunny standards.
- They are all made in the UK and some of the UK’s best skincare products.
- The affordable prices make them available to all.
We hope that you found our feature about the best night creams helpful. If you are searching for an effective night cream that will not break the bank, then Nakin’s face cream moisturisers are a good choice. We have thousands of happy customers and the advanced nutrient formulas smooth, moisturise plus even out the complexion. You will experience more toned and brighter skin, plus notable improvements in the signs of skin ageing. Our anti-ageing skincare gets it power from its natural elements within it. They also work for all skin types from oily to exceptionally dry skin, plus do not leave behind a sticky or tacky texture like some night creams do. Instead, they are a deeply nourishing and moisturising therapy for skin throughout the day and night.