How To Use A Face Cleansing Brush
Face cleansing brushes are used with your usual face cleanser, such as our anti-ageing cleansing milk. At Nakin we love natural skincare and anything that helps to keep the skin on our face and neck clear and glowing, but without the use of synthetic chemicals. So, face brushes are right up our street. Facial brushes help to give skin a really deep clean, as their action dislodges dirt and clears away dead skin cells with an exfoliating effect. See our advice below on how to choose and use a face cleansing brush.
There are many face brushes available online. We suggest spending a good amount of time researching them and looking at the reviews before making a purchase. They either have rotating heads or are manually moved around skin. There are different types available. Broadly speaking there two main options for cleansing face brushes, one that is a proper brush with hairs and the other type is a silicone one. When choosing a brush, it is important to make sure it is kind to skin, and non-irritating. At Nakin we only recommend using a brush once a week, and this is especially true if you have sensitive skin. If your skin rarely gets irritated, then you could use it twice a week. To use your brush, follow the steps below.
- Start by removing make-up, so the face brush can work on cleaning the skin, instead of spreading make-up around the face.
- Apply some face cleanser like our natural cleansing milk directly on to the brush.
- Work the brush all over the face and neck with small gentle circular motions. Take care to be gentle on areas like the neck and also the delicate skin around the eyes. Pay special attention to congested areas like the nose and chin. Take time to make sure every area of the face is cleansed with the brush.
- Once finished rinse off with lukewarm water and pat the face and neck dry.
- After cleansing with the brush, apply a toning product like our natural face toner.
- It is important to clean the brush properly afterwards and stop bacteria building up and making its way to your skin, when you next use the brush.
We recommend using a cleansing brush with our Advanced Cleansing Milk as it is a gorgeous natural cleanser, that beautifully cleans without stripping. It is a natural milk that removes make-up and grime with plant oils, seaweed and aloe. Then follow with our Purifying Face Toner which is the perfect double cleanse after a cleansing milk or face wash and removes the last traces of cleanser, as well as reviving and detoxing. This comes from the special natural extracts like seaweed, hyaluronic acid and plant botanicals.
We hope that you found our feature about how to use a cleansing brush useful. When purchasing beauty products, it is important to get the most out of them and cleansing brushes can enhance the ability of even the the best skincare products. Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age, using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK.
Leave a comment