There comes a point for most of us when we look in the mirror and feel that our jawline has seen better days. If the skin on your jawline is looser than you would like it to be, then read on for our natural tips and tricks to tighten it up. At Nakin we are dedicated to producing amazing anti-ageing skincare. But we only believe in achieving beautiful skin naturally, so this is why our range only includes natural skincare products. We also have lots of other tips to help rejuvenate the jaw area. So, follow the steps below for a non-surgical non-invasive completely natural lift to the jaw line, allowing the jaw area to be as fresh and toned as it can naturally.
- Invest in the best natural skincare products like Nakin’s award winning range. Start with a good cleansing routine, as cleansers clear away dirt, but also stimulate and revive skin with the massaging cleansing action. This is one of the reasons why we always recommend using a cleansing milk, as the massage action during application is reviving to skin. If you have a sagging jaw line, then take care to spend more time on this area when cleansing. Use our natural Advanced Cleansing Milk£15 for 150ml to revive skin and remove dirt morning and evening. Then tone up the skin on the face, jaw, chin and neck with the natural Purifying Face Toner £15 for 150ml. Follow cleansing with a face treatment that is full of skin reviving nutrients like our natural Performance Face Serum which helps skin with past UV damage. The sun has been proven to be the cause of most premature skin ageing, so future skin sun protection is also essential. Another face treatment is the 100% natural Revitalising Face Oil £22 to nourish and energise skin. Moisturising the jaw area is important to keep it soft and supple. Use our natural Matt Formula Face Cream £20 for 50ml for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. Or our natural Active Dew Face Cream for dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin.
- When applying your face oil give your jaw area an uplifting massaging to tone and tighten the area. Massage helps to get rid of any blockages that might be contributing to sagging skin. There are loads of free You Tube videos on how to massage skin well, and many that solely focus on the jaw line area. However, if you do not feel confident massaging the skin yourself then why not invest in an electric face massager. Simply apply our Revitalising Face Oil and then follow the instructions of the electric face massager, and sit back and enjoy the pampering. Pay extra attention to the jaw area and any other areas that might be sagging and need toning. Just remember to take care on the delicate eye area.
- Always use good sunscreen, because as we mentioned the sun is the cause of most premature skin ageing. It is not always the culprit as lifestyle factors like diet and smoking and even weight loss can also cause skin on the jaw to sag. But the sun does have a massive effect on skin sagging. The Californian Skin Institute state that although the natural aging process gradually reduces the elasticity of skin (which effects its ability to bounce back and therefore not sag), the sun also plays a big role in this process. The sun has a profound effect at the deeper layers of the skin, leading to significant deterioration of the skin’s support network. Fortunately, a large part of this effect is preventable with the right sunscreen and lifestyle habits. So always use a five-star broad spectrum natural sunscreen, so that skin is protected from the damaging UVA and UVB rays.
- Like the rest of our body, the skin around the jaw can be toned up and tightened with exercises directed at the jawline. There are many facial yoga and facial Pilates exercises that can be found on You Tube. Here is a quick jaw lifting exercise that you can do anywhere and is easy to remember, though you might want to do it in the privacy of your own home. Simply say a pronounced version of the vowels ‘O’ and ‘E’ repeatedly and alternating between the two. Because you are opening the mouth wide and putting emphasis on the pronunciation with the mouth and jaw into an exaggerated position of how you would normally say these letters, then you should feel your jaw being nicely toned and exercised. Repeat 30 times for each vowel and try to do this exercise daily.
- Diet plays a huge role in the health of our skin. When we are hydrated and have ingested the right nutrients, our body can function at the optimum level. Supporting our systems with the right vitamins, minerals and nutrients helps our skin to function well and glow. Drink lots of water and staying away from processed and sugary foods is hugely beneficial to skin. Instead fill up with the best foods for gorgeous skin. Healthline list these foods as oily fish, avocados, sunflower seeds, walnuts, red and yellow peppers, broccoli, tomatoes, soy, green tea, grapes and even dark chocolate.
We hope that you found our feature helpful about tightening up the jaw line using only natural methods. The other good thing about these natural methods is that they are easy to do and affordable, plus without any side effects. Instead they will have a positive effect on your skin and jawline. All is takes is a little bit of time and the important thing is to always use the best skincare products.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.