The New Year is always a perfect time to assess things in your life and see what is working and what could be improved. One of these is our skincare regime as our skin is always changing and each year, we become better educated about the products that are best for us. At Nakin our range of natural skincare is designed to help skin to flourish and thrive, and this is why so many people switch to us when they are looking to change their skincare routine. Customers normally start their journey with us because they are looking for high quality anti-ageing face products that are made from plants and purse friendly. If you are looking to give your skin a fresh start, then read on to find out how Nakin can help.
The skin on our face is delicate and requires special attention when it comes to cleansing and moisturising. It is important to use high quality natural face products that help to enhance skin without causing things like irritation or redness. We have noticed in recent years that irritated skin is becoming normalised with the massive promotion of retinol. However, at Nakin we never advise using products that can be irritating to skin as it upsets the natural flora and fauna, and this can lead to even more problems. It is also important to create a routine that provides your face with the nourishment it needs for a healthy glow. Nakin’s range is perfect for this and here are a few tips to help get started.
- Start with a clean slate every morning and evening by removing all makeup, dirt, and sweat from your skin with an effective cleanser formulated for your skin type. Use our Advanced Cleansing Milk or Rejuvenating face wash which are part of our natural cleansers collection.
- Tone your face after cleansing with our Purifying Face Toner that is suited to all skin types, including sensitive skin. Toners help to restore the pH balance of the skin, reduce redness, detox, and refine pores, plus create a barrier against bacteria.
- We recommend using a good exfoliator like our Exfoliating Radiance Tonic as this will help remove any dead skin cells, unclog pores, reduce excess oil build-up, and allow active ingredients in your skin care products to penetrate more deeply. Ours can be used nightly but some exfoliators are quite harsh on skin and so should only be used once or twice per week, so read the instructions for using specific products.
- Next is time for treatments which can have a significant effect on any skin ageing issues. At Nakin we have our Revitalising Face Oil, Performance Face Serum, and Eye Cream Complex.
- After treatments face moisturisers seal everything in and contain antioxidants, to protect your skin from environmental damage such as pollution and sun exposure as well as hydrate our skin cells and keep them healthy. Our natural moisturisers include the Matt Formula Face Cream for oilier skin and the Active Dew Cream for drier skin. Use our Lip Treatment Balm afterwards.
- Lastly do not forget to use broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) every day before going outside and even on cloudy days. Sunscreen helps protect your skin from the damaging and ageing effects of UVA and UVB rays.