There are so many facial and beauty gadgets around, that it is hard to know which ones work and which ones are not so great. In recent years we have noticed the popularity of using jade rollers on the face and neck. It has especially caught our attention as they are natural, affordable and receive mostly excellent reviews. They are extremely simple to use and can be used anytime anywhere, along with skincare products such as our award-winning natural Anti-Ageing Skincare range. So, we thought we would compile an article about the five benefits of using a jade roller for the face and neck. At Nakin our beauty and lifestyle blog aims to share beauty news and assist with skincare issues. You may have seen jade and rose quartz face rollers on social media and wondered what they are all about. If you have been wondering if you should invest in a jade roller, then read on to find out more about their five main benefits.
- Jade rollers relieve muscle tension, which is important for a youthful look. Our face and neck hold a lot of tension from stress, but also from being on our computers and phones so much. Tension in the face is ageing and it can contribute to lines and wrinkles overtime. Massaging a jade roller over the face, neck and eye area relaxes the muscles for a softer look. It’s a good idea to do it twice daily in the morning and evening when you apply your other skincare. Use it on the face and neck when you apply your Anti-Ageing Skincare Products including Performance Face Serum, Revitalising Face Oil or a moisturiser like our Matt Formula Face Cream or Active Dew Face Cream. Using the jade roller alongside high performance face products gives skin a double whammy of powerful plant actives, alongside waking up and relaxing stagnant facial muscles. It wakes up and revives skin the morning and relaxes tension from the day in the evening.
- Jade rollers detox and drain the lymphatic system, which is important as our lymphatic system carries waste and toxins, which is why lymphatic drainage massages are so popular. The jade rollers help stimulate the lymphatic system and release those toxins out of our skin. It’s like a facial experience at home without the expensive. It is the ultimate in self-care that you can do anytime and anywhere.
- Jade rollers improve the skin's blood flow and circulation. Having great circulation in our skin is the key to achieving glowing skin. Jade rollers give skin an external workout, so skin will have that flushed healthy look that we have after an actual workout. Skin will have that flushed youthful radiant glow as the roller boosts the blood circulation. It’s because the rollers work the face and neck muscles to really get the blood flowing, and it shows with a healthy complexion.
- Jade rollers reduce puffiness and inflammation which is a great benefit to the face. They are quite cool naturally, and some people even put them in the fridge before use, for an extra cooling facial treatment. It is great especially in the morning to really wake up the skin and reduce any morning puffiness, but also at the end of the day to get rid of any puffing that may have built up.
- Jade rollers allow skin care products to work better. This is why we recommend using your roller when you apply treatments, boosters and moisturisers. They help the products to get deep into the skin, and also gives skin a double whammy of active ingredients mixed with the benefits of the roller. They are so easy to use and handy to have around that including them with your everyday face routine is easy.
How to Use a Jade Roller
The jade roller will work best when used with the best Anti-Ageing Skincare Products Before use cleanse and tone the face and neck with our Advanced Cleansing Milk and Purifying Face Toner. Then apply our Performance Face Serum and Eye Cream Complex plus begin rolling. You can also use the roller with our Revitalising Face Oil which really helps the roller to easily glide all over the face. The roller can also be used with moisturisers like our Matt Formula Face Cream for oily, normal and sensitive skin and the Active Dew Face Cream for skin on the drier side. The roller can be used all over the face and do not forget the nooks and crannies, plus the lips. Finish the facial routine with our Lip Treatment Balm.
Using the jade roller with a serum, oil or face cream will help the product to really get into the skin; the face oil in particular makes the jade roller move around the face smoothly. Once the product is applied to the face then start rolling from the inner part of your face to the outer part. Always roll in an upward motion and pay attention to problem areas like the jowls and frown lines. The roller will come with instructions to follow and there are many online video tutorials on how to use the roller on different parts of the face. It can be used all over your face and neck and your skin will be left firmer, tighter, tension free and relaxed. The reduction in puffiness also gives the face more tone and definition.
There are lots of jade rollers available and we recommend ensuring that it is a proper jade or rose quartz one, plus read the reviews to ensure it is a good product. We hope that you found this feature about jade rollers helpful. To find out more about Nakin and our award-winning natural skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com The full range of face care is cruelty free and made in the UK. At the present time we have 20% off for new subscribers and offer free UK delivery. Our full range of skincare is kind to skin, including sensitive skin. It contains everything that you need for a face care routine and the products are made with the best plant actives available.