If your skin is very mature, then we recommend treating it with lots of love and care. Using natural skincare like Nakin’s is a great way to look after your skin as it offers lots of hydration and nourishment to help to heal, fortify and condition the face and neck. We also recommend keeping your regime simple with the focus on good cleansing, followed by a treatment and moisturiser. At Nakin we have a capsule range of anti-ageing face products that are designed to help skin look and feel great naturally. Read on to see our recommended easy face regime for very mature skin.
At Nakin most products are made for all skin types, as they include high quality plant ingredients that all skin loves. For an easy simple routine we would recommend the below.
- Start with the Advanced Cleansing Milk, massaging into skin and removing with damp cotton wool or a soft cloth. Follow with the Purifying Face Toner if you like to use one.
- Then apply our Revitalising Face Oil which is really calming and nourishing, or our Performance Face Serum which is hydrating and better for line smoothing.
- Then apply our Eye Cream Complex which contains lots of botanical extracts, a line smoothing peptide and natural hydrators to improve the skin around the eyes.
- Next you can use our Active Dew Face Cream which has hydration, nourishment and protection from environmental stressors like cold weather and pollution. It does not contain SPF and so is for morning and night use.
- If you are looking for good lip care then our Lip Treatment Balm is a lovely product to finish your routine off.
This is just some of our products and everything can be found here Natural Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection | Nakin Skincare.
Very mature skin requires a special kind of care. As we age, our skin loses moisture, elasticity, and becomes thinner, making it more prone to fine lines and wrinkles. Don't worry, the right skincare routine can help you achieve healthy-looking skin, regardless of age. In this post, we provide an easy face regime for very mature skin that can help restore your skin's natural glow and keep it hydrated, supple, and youthful looking.
Start with a gentle, non-drying cleanser like ours that does not strip your skin of its natural oils. Look for a cream cleanser that contains hydrating ingredients. Apply a small amount of the cleanser to your face and neck, using your fingertips to massage it in circular motions for at least 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
Toning helps to remove any remaining residue and prepares the skin for better absorption of the next skincare products. Use a hydrating toner like ours that contains natural humectants like hyaluronic acid. Apply the toner to a cotton pad and gently swipe it over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Serum or Oil
A serum or oil gives a lightweight, concentrated formula that delivers powerful ingredients deep into the skin. Look for a serum like ours that contains antioxidants like green tea, which can help protect your skin from external stressors like pollution and UV rays. Apply a small amount of the serum to your face and neck, focusing on areas with fine lines and wrinkles.
Hydration is key to keeping very mature skin looking supple and healthy. Choose a moisturiser like Nakin’s Dew Cream that contains natural ceramides, which help to strengthen the skin's protective barrier and prevent moisture loss. Apply the moisturiser to your face and neck in gentle, upward motions.
- Sun Protection
Sun damage is one of the leading causes of premature ageing. Make sure to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher every day, even on cloudy days. Reapply every two hours if you are outside for extended periods.
Taking care of very mature skin does not have to be complicated or time-consuming. With the right products and a consistent routine, you can keep your skin looking its best at any age. Remember to also be gentle, avoid harsh scrubs or peels, stay hydrated both inside and outside and eat healthily.