Daily Face Routine
At Nakin we love to hear from our customers and one of the biggest queries that we receive is how to best do a daily face routine, which products to use and in which order. So, we thought we would write a feature about it.
Our daily face routine is based on our decades of experience producing skin products and it works perfectly with Nakin’s range. We believe that Nakin produce the best skincare products so skin will always have an added benefit when using our range. But using the products together and in the right way will result in your skin looking and feeling as fabulous as possible. Our routine is quite a simple one, as we do not believe in overloading skin with too many products.
Nakin works for all skin types as the plant ingredients that we use are just lovely for skin, and never too rich or drying. The products are all part of our award-winning anti-ageing skincare line. They are always made with sensitive skin in mind and are free from harsh ingredients like retinol and synthetic vitamin C.
Nakin’s natural skincare really is lovely and helps skin to look as good as it can naturally. Our whole range is made in the UK and focuses on skin ageing prevention and correction but using natural ingredients. Each product is full of natural hydrating and conditioning plant actives and extracts like plumping hyaluronic acid and line smoothing hibiscus. The full Nakin range is listed below and appears in order of usage in a daily face routine.
Daily Face Routine Steps
Follow the steps below in terms of the products, order and usage instructions for a great daily face routine that your skin will love. It should also be carried out twice daily in the morning and evening for best results. This will help to keep your skin clear, supple, toned and hydrated with a gorgeous smooth complexion.
- Start with our natural cleansing milk as good cleansing is the foundation of every good face routine. This one is lovely to cleanse, remove make-up and comfort skin at the same time. Massage onto the face and neck and remove with cotton wool, or when in the shower. Remove with a muslin cloth once a week to gently exfoliate the face and neck.
- The next step following the milk is to use our natural face toner which gives skin a superb cleansing and toning experience. Wipe onto the face and neck with cotton wool to really clear skin and leave it soft and supple.
- Once skin is thoroughly cleansed it is time for the actives to be applied, and beautifully clean skin means they can work their magic as much as possible. We have our natural face serum which is filled with special plant actives that smooth lines and hydrate, plus help to correct past skin damage. Apply with the finger pads by massaging or pressing into the face and neck.
- One of the best kept secrets is our natural face oil which is made with sublime oils from nature to boost, nourish and revitalise skin. It is also incredibly calming for the face and neck. Apply to finger pads and press all over the face and neck, or massage in.
- Our natural eye cream adds a new dimension to eye care by offering improvements to the whole area. The special formula is hydrating and reduces lines, circles and puffing. Apply to the ring fingers and dab gently all around the eye bone.
- Next is time for the face cream, to lock in moisture and provide further nourishment and protection. We have two face creams. The natural matt cream is a lovely face cream for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. For drier skin types the natural dew cream is more hydrating. Both are non-greasy and long lasting, plus for day and night use. Apply all over the face and neck.
- Finish your daily routine by giving lips some care and nourishment. Our natural lip balm beautifully hydrates with special natural butters and oils. Apply to lips as required.
We hope that you find our daily face routine steps useful in having a simple but effective regime. Nakin believe in natural ethical beauty and to find out more about us visit the links below.
Leave a comment