Amazing Nutrients to Repair Skin
A common beauty requirement is to help repair skin. This might be from past sun damage, scars or dryness and dehydration. Many people think that they need to use harsh chemicals like retinol and artificial ingredients like synthetic vitamin C to repair their skin. However, this is not the case as there are plenty of amazing nutrients that can be used to repair skin naturally. These can be ingested as part of a balanced diet, and applied topically onto the skin using high quality natural skincare like Nakin's Natural Anti-Ageing Skincare.
Some of the best nutrients for repairing skin include:
- Natural Vitamin C: This vitamin is essential for collagen production, which is necessary for keeping skin looking young and healthy. Vitamin C can also help with dullness, overall brightening and pigmentation, plus can be found in citrus fruits, peppers, and leafy green vegetables. There are lots of face products that have synthetic vitamin C added to them, but they can be irritating to skin, so we recommend natural vitamin C found organically in plants.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin helps to protect skin from damage caused by free radicals. It can be found in nuts, seeds, and olive oil and we also include a natural form of it in most of our natural anti-ageing face products. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can help to repair damage to the skin. It can help to protect the skin from further damage and also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This is why we use it in so many of our moisturisers, serums, and creams.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These healthy fats help to reduce inflammation and keep skin hydrated. They can be found in fatty fish like salmon, flaxseeds, and chia seeds. It is also found in many of the plant oils which is one of the reasons that we use them in Nakin’s products.
- Zinc: This mineral is important for wound healing and maintaining healthy skin. It is also a good one for building immunity, so is good to always include it in our diets. Zinc can be found in mushrooms, kale, oysters, beef, pumpkin seeds and dairy products.
- Probiotics: These friendly bacteria are beneficial for gut health and also help to reduce inflammation throughout the body, including the skin. They can be found in foods such as fruits and vegetables, yogurt, kefir and sauerkraut. This is one of the reasons why it is so important to eat a varied diet filled with healthy foods. The plant ingredients in our skincare products naturally contain probiotics to help repair and strengthen the skin barrier and microbiome.
We hope that you have found our feature helpful about the amazing nutrients that repair skin. Including these nutrients in your diet or using topical products that contain them can help to repair our skin naturally. At Nakin our face care is filled with lots of diverse and beneficial nutrients that help to improve skin in all sorts of ways. You can find out more about our products online at www.nakinskincare.com
Leave a comment