Alternative to Neal’s Yard Frankincense Hydrating Cream
The Frankincense Hydrating Cream is what we would describe as a classic natural face cream, as it is really rich in texture and made with lots of plant oils. We know that lots of people love it, but some find the formula too thick and heavy and it also has quite a high price tag. So, if you are looking for a more affordable modern formula then Nakin have a lovely option. At Nakin we have taken plant-based skincare a step further, with the inclusion of modern natural actives like hyaluronic acid and pomegranate extract. We have an amazing alternative to Neal’s Yard Frankincense Hydrating Cream which is our Nakin Active Dew Cream as this offers intense hydration, nourishment and protection. Find out why it makes such a great option to the Neal’s Yard cream below.
- Both creams are filled with plant goodness that skin will love. We believe that our Dew Moisturiser offers a better skin recovery option than the frankincense one and it is designed to be a great anti-ageing cream, with its many enhancing actives for the face and neck. This includes hydrating and plumping hyaluronic acid, cell improving cassia and a whole host of actives and oils like pomegranate, argan and baobab.
- The Neal’s Yard Frankincense Hydrating Cream has a really thick consistency. It is thicker than most face creams and is more so than we would recommend for a face cream. At Nakin we prefer formulas that sink in straight away getting the goodness deep down into the skin, instead of hanging around on the surface and leaving a greasy residue. Our Natural Dew Cream has a more innovative texture that is ultra-rich when it comes to moisture and nutrition but sinks into skin quickly, leaving it soft and dewy.
- The Frankincense cream to our surprise is listed on the website as being suitable for all skin types. At Nakin our Dew Cream is for normal, combination, dry and sensitive skin. We have a gorgeous alternative face cream for oily skin which is our Matt Cream.
- Our moisturiser is one of the best face creams around but at the amazing price of only £20 for 50ml, the Neal’s Yard Frankincense Cream is more expensive at £30 for the same 50ml pot.
- Our Nakin Dew Cream is super long lasting which is another property of the Neal’s Yard Frankincense Cream, and something that all good moisturisers should offer.
- They are similar when it comes to scent as they both have completely natural aromas that are pleasant and on the mild side. Neither should be irritating to even sensitive skin.
- Our Active Dew Cream is made to be used in the morning and evening and all year round, whereas we know that the Frankincense Cream is one that many people find too much for the warmer summer months. Both are free from SPF and so this should be applied over the creams for sun protection.
We hope that you found this feature about our alternative to Neal’s Yard Frankincense Cream helpful. Both creams are lovely and very popular. They are also both really nourishing and hydrating for skin. This of course is never a substitute for drinking lots of water and hydrating from the inside. We are proud to say that our Nakin Active Dew Cream is five-star rated by customers, and all of our reviews are collated and verified by an independent system.
At Nakin we produce natural face care that is exceptional quality and has everything that you need for a face care regime. To find out more about our products visit the links below.
- Discover more about our clean skincare face cleansers
- Discover more about our clean skincare moisturisers
- Discover more about our clean skincare eye cream
- Discover more about our clean skincare lip balm
Leave a comment