If you enjoy the La Mer Lip Balm but don’t like spending a fortune on it then Nakin have a great alternative which is our Nakin Lip Treatment Balm. A lot of customers have come across our lip balm as they were looking for an alternative to their current one, or when their usual lip balm is out of stock in the store or online. We know that many people think that La Mer do wonderful products, but they carry a high price tag and also contain some ingredients that we recommend avoiding. So if you are looking for a more natural and more affordable alternative to the La Mer Lip Balm then read on to find out how Nakin’s Natural Anti-Ageing Lip Balm makes such a good alternative.
- Our Lip Treatment Balm is a wonderful skin care product that many describe as the best they have ever used. It has won numerous awards and is mostly five-star rated by customers. They love it because it has a beautiful gooey balm consistency that works its magic deep down into lips to heal, hydrate and soften.
- One of the differences between the La Mer Lip Balm and Nakin’s Lip Treatment Balm is the ingredients. The main ingredient in the La Mer Lip Balm is Petrolatum, which is on our banned list at Nakin. It is found in many lip balms, but we never use it as it is petrochemical derived from crude oil. It does help lips by providing a barrier to protect from environmental damage but does not have any actual lip enhancing properties. The La Mer Balm includes ingredients such as silicones and colours, which are also on our banned list. Instead, our Lip Treatment Balm is made with 100% natural plant goodness.
- We formulated our lip balm to include the best healing and conditioning oils plus butters available and it includes castor oil, shea butter, grape seed oil, argan oil, baobab oil, marigold oil and mint. These provide lips with intense nourishment, hydration and comfort to bring even very dry lips back to life.
- As well as being such a fantastic lip product it is also amazing value at just £10 for a 15ml pot, whereas the La Mer one is about seven times the price at £55 for a 10g pot.
- When it comes to scent our lip balm is fragrance free as it is suitable for even sensitive lips, and we believe that the delicate lip area is best served with a balm that is scent free.
If you use lip balms a lot, then you will know that most of them need to be reapplied constantly. This is partly due to the nature of the product, as our lips are always exposed to the air, plus used so much for talking and eating. We have though designed our balm to be long lasting and reduce the number of applications needed. It does this because the formula seeps into the cells to hydrate and comfort, instead of just staying on the surface like many lip balms do.
If you are looking for an alternative to the La Mer Lip Balm, then Nakin’s Lip Treatment Balm makes a wonderful choice. It has a luxurious feel from the intensely repairing formula that softens roughness and relieves the discomfort from dry and chapped lips. Nakin take pride in our formulations and we have a full range of anti-ageing face products, find out more about us at www.nakinskincare.com