One of the products that we hear lots about from our customers is the Eve Lom Rescue Toner, as they are switching to our Nakin Purifying Face Toner. It is often not because our face toner has better ingredients, as they are both filled with natural ingredients that are lovely for skin. The main reasons are because our Nakin Anti-Ageing Toner offers a more affordable option, and is also made with sensitive skin in mind, with its subtle natural fragrance. The Nakin Purifying Face Toner is £15 for 150ml, whereas the Eve Lom Rescue Toner is £55 for 150ml. Our toner is nearly a quarter of the price, while still offering a luxurious high performing experience. This is why we believe we have the best face toner available.
Both toners are hardworking multi-purpose cosmetics that have so many benefits for the face to reveal clean, smooth, revitalised complexions. They do all of this while soothing skin at the same time with the kind plant ingredients. The products have some differences but share many similarities as below.
- A big similarity of the Eve Lom Toner and Nakin’s Natural Toner is that they are full of botanical extracts and naturally sourced cleansers. These cleanse and revive the complexion without harsh detergents that can be stripping to skin and throw it off balance. Instead, these lovely toners never leave skin feeling tight, and use the power of nature to refine skin in the healthiest way.
- They are both beautifully cleansing and help to improve congested skin and blemishes by clearing pores. The formulas are designed to brighten and freshen the face and neck, to improve dullness and an uneven skin tone. This is from the naturally active plant ingredients that have kind but powerful cleansing properties.
- Both offer a gentle exfoliation by clearing the skin of debris and dead skin cells. This helps to remove impurities from daily life that can cause stress to skin, so skin can function to its optimum and is ready for the next stage of natural face products.
- The formulas contain lots of plant extracts that deliver hydration into the skin layers, providing skin with a moisturising effect. It is an invisible hydration that is never greasy on the face but helps to prevent and improve dehydration.
- One of the differences in the toners is that the Eve Lom Rescue Toner is more fragranced than our Nakin one. Nakin’s Purifying Face Tonic is made as a toner for sensitive skin and has a mild completely natural fragrance. This is because Nakin believe in only using ingredients that enhance the complexion, instead of causing potential sensitivity which fragrance can do.
- Each toner is formulated as suitable for vegans without any animal ingredients. Nakin’s Purifying Face Toner is also a cruelty free toner and is registered with the Leaping Bunny cruelty free cosmetics scheme.
- Both products are designed for normal, dry, oily and combination skin, although the Nakin Purifying Face Toner is also suitable for sensitive skin.
- The toners can be used in the same way which is after cleansing in the morning and evening, soaking a cotton pad or cloth with the tonics, and wiping over the face and neck.