If you are looking for a change to the Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser then Nakin have a lovely option which is our Advanced Cleansing Milk and is a similar product. They both have a gorgeous effect on skin, and both are milky cleansers that clean the face and neck, plus remove makeup.
We know that the Elemis Rosepetal Cleanser is a hugely popular product, but if you are looking for something that is better value and more natural then why not try Nakin’s Natural Anti-Ageing Cleansing Milk. At Nakin we use the maximum possible amount of natural ingredients in all of our products, and we also make our products exceptional value. The Elemis Cleanser is £25 for 200ml and Nakin’s is better value at £15 for 150ml. Both cleansers share many of the same qualities though and you can find out more below.
- They are both milky cleansers that work to purify and replenish at the same time, giving skin a youth boosting glow. This is because they both contain healing cleansing extracts and are filled with vitamins and minerals.
- The formulas are infused with natural ingredients and although they have different botanical extracts, they all have lots of conditioning properties that make them lovely for skin.
- The cleansers have a lovely lotion consistency that makes them easy to apply, and great for dislodging grime when massaged into the skin and cleared away.
- They are both designed to effectively remove makeup and daily dirt and can be used in the morning and evening as the first step in your skincare routine. Use them by applying to the finger pads and massaging all over the face and neck. Then remove with damp cotton wool pads, or a facial cloth.
- The Elemis Rosepetal cleanser has lots of reviews that state it is good for sensitive skin and Nakin’s Advanced Cleansing Milk is a lovely cleanser for sensitive skin, as it is free from strong ingredients and works to comfort the face.
- Customers love how it does not cause irritation or sensitivity and leaves skin feeling clean, soft and hydrated. You might not think of a cleanser as being hydrating, and it does not work the same way as a moisturiser will. Instead, it gives subtle hydration to cells instead of drying skin, like many face cleansers can do.
- One of the differences is that the Elemis Rose Petal cleanser is for normal to dry skin and also ideal for mature skin, whereas Nakin’s Advanced Cleansing Milk is suitable for all of these skin types as well as oily, combination and sensitive skin. This is because the cleansing ingredients that we use work beautifully for all skin types, and are neither oily nor drying.
So, if you are looking for a cleaner, greener more affordable start to your cleansing routine then take a look at Nakin’s products, that offer high performance natural skincare. You can find out more about our products and ethics below.
- Discover our natural face cleansers.
- Follow cleansing with our natural face treatments.
- Seal in goodness and protect the face with our natural moisturisers.
- For the skin around the eyes use our natural eye cream.
- Finish with our natural lip care.
- See our full natural anti-ageing products face range for everything needed in a good routine.