At Nakin we have lots of customers that are switching to Nakin’s Natural Anti-Ageing Skincare from bigger brands like Dermalogica, usually because our products are more natural and more affordable. One of these products is the Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil and instead customers are using our Nakin Revitalising Face Oil.
It’s an award-winning oil that has many benefits for the face and neck. They both help with dry dehydrated skin, plus calm stressed or sensitive skin, and include lots of skin boosting natural ingredients. Nakin’s Revitalising Face Oil is £22 for 50ml, whereas the Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil is a lot more at £69 for just 30ml. They do have different formulas, and especially as Nakin’s is an actual oil as it contains 100% plant ingredients in a special skin boosting blend. The Dermalogica oil contains lots of other ingredients and one is propylene glycol which is on our banned list at Nakin.
Despite the ingredient difference both oils share many of the same properties. They are both lightweight treatment oils that are easily absorbed into the skins surface, to get to work on improving the skin cells. The modern formulas use a phyto nutrient approach to healing and conditioning the skin barrier, which is compromised when skin is dry, damaged or sensitive. The modern formulas also contain natural lipids and antioxidants to hydrate, nourish and shield the face and neck from free radical damage. Skin is left feeling soft, comforted, luminous and glowing.
Nakin’s face oil contains a unique blend of some of the best plant ingredients as below, and this is why it makes a good alternative to Dermalogica's Phyto Replenish Oil.
- Sweet almond oil as it is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, making it ideal for helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plus improve skin elasticity.
- Argan oil which is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, both of which are key ingredients for helping to improve the overall appearance of our skin.
- Baobab oil which is a good choice for those looking for hydrated supple skin, due to being high in oleic acid.
- Jojoba oil is another one that is rich in oleic acid. However, jojoba oil also contains vitamin E, which can help to improve the appearance of skin.
- Grape seed oil which is also rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, both of these are key ingredients for helping to improve the appearance of skin.
Overall, our face oil makes a desirable alternative to the Phyto Replenish oil and we hope that you can try it. The Dermalogica oil is for normal to dry skin but our natural anti-ageing oil is also for oily skin, which can still become dehydrated and stressed. At Nakin our Revitalising Face Oil is vegan, cruelty free and made in the UK. This is just one product in our skincare range of natural anti-ageing products. We also have a full range of cleansers, other treatments, eye cream, lip balm and moisturisers. Everything is made to offer the best in natural beauty.