At Nakin we are a young company dedicated to producing the best natural skincare possible. One of the common feedback pieces that we receive from our customers is that our products are so much more natural and affordable than some of the big long-established brands. One of these brands is Clarins and a product that customers have been switching from is their toner to our natural face toner.
Clarins have an assortment of face toners for different skin types including hydrating, purifying, soothing, restoring and revitalising and they range in price from £23 to £47 for 200ml. At Nakin we have an alternative which is our Nakin Purifying Face Toner that is for every skin type and includes all of these properties at £15 for 150ml.
The toners from Clarins are high quality but where we think our anti-ageing face toner stands out for its higher concentration of natural ingredients, subtle natural fragrance and multi-purpose skin enhancing ability.
At Nakin we never use synthetic fragrance, or ingredients like PEGs or Butylene Glycol, which feature a lot in Clarin’s toners. Instead, we prefer to use the best plant ingredients that work just as well, but without the potential issues of synthetic skincare. Our Nakin face toner also has amazing customer reviews, that are mostly five-star rated. Read on to see why customers love it.
- It contains the very best botanicals that help skin to bloom such as witch hazel, aloe vera, seaweed and hyaluronic acid. This assortment of goodness clears and conditions for exceptional facial toning.
- It is cleansing, hydrating, rejuvenating, and comforting, providing skin with everything that it needs in a face toner.
- Our toner has a gorgeous fresh uplifting scent that is 100% natural.
- As with all our products it is free from parabens, synthetic cleansers and other harsh chemicals.
- This toner beautifully prepares skin for the next step in your regime like treatments, oils, serums or moisturiser.
- It is an amazing final step in your cleansing routine and works perfectly with our anti-ageing cleansing milk.
- The toner is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- It is vegan, cruelty and made in the UK.
As you can see our face toner has so many properties and benefits for skin. It makes a great alternative to Clarin’s toners if you are looking for something that has less fragrance, plus is more natural and affordable. Use it to remove the last traces of cleansing and wake the complexion up ready for the actives that are applied to skin after cleansing.
Toners are not as popular today as they used to be, which is a shame as they really are enhancing to a face routine. We love them for their skin purifying and toning ability and they are also lovely to use. Apply toner with a cotton pad or cloth and sweep all over the face and neck. Try not to miss out those often-forgotten areas like near the ears, the inner bridge of the nose and under the jawline.
At Nakin achieving great skin through natural methods is what we are all about. Find out more about us in the links below.