We know that ESPA’s Replenishing Treatment Oil is a favourite with many people, but if you are looking for an affordable alternative then we recommend trying Nakin’s Revitalising Face Oil. It is a beautiful oil that delivers all the replenishment needed but at a fraction of the price.
ESPA describe their Replenishing Treatment Oil as a facial oil that is deep and nourishing which will replenish and protect skin, which is exactly what Nakin’s Revitalising Face Oil offers. They are both rich in omega oils and leave skin soft, smooth and supple.
There are some differences in the formulas as Nakin’s has a very subtle scent as it is suitable for sensitive skin. There are also different plant oils in the formula and less essential oils. Instead of avocado, evening primrose and macadamia oil, we use oils that are not as fatty but just as rich in nutrition. Our natural anti-ageing face oil is made of a unique and carefully crafted blend as below.
- Sweet almond oil is lovely for delivering vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for the skin, including vitamin E. It is an oil that helps to lock in moisture, keeping the skin hydrated and preventing dryness. The fatty acids present in almond oil can also help to protect the skin from the damage caused by environmental factors, such as pollution and UV rays. It can calm inflammation and ease the appearance of scars.
- Grape seed oil is nourishing and protecting for skin and can help to improve the appearance by reducing inflammation and redness with its anti-inflammatory properties. Grape seed oil is also an excellent natural moisturiser and keeps skin hydrated.
- Baobab seed oil is a powerful anti-ageing agent that can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The oil is rich in essential fatty acids, which are known to promote skin elasticity and plumpness. One of the reasons why baobab seed oil is so effective at reducing the signs of ageing is because it helps to stimulate collagen production. Collagen effects the structure of skin, and so plays an important role in keeping it looking fresh and healthy.
- Argan kernel oil is a lightweight oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. It has a high content of oleic acid, which makes it an excellent moisturiser for the face and neck. Argan kernel oil also contains vitamins A and E, that are known to be beneficial for the skin due to the high antioxidant content, which can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Jojoba oil is incredibly replenishing to skin and can be used to keep skin hydrated and supple. It works to ease the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Jojoba oil is non-comedogenic and non-irritating, making it ideal for use on even the most sensitive skin types. When applied to skin, jojoba oil can help to create a barrier that locks in moisture and helps to protect skin from environmental aggressors.
We hope that our feature is useful about our affordable alternative to ESPA’s Replenishing Treatment Oil. This is just one product in Nakin’s natural anti-ageing face care collection and you can find out more about us at www.nakinskincare.com