Preparing skin well before applying make-up will get your skin to look fresh and glowing, while also helping to keep the make-up in place. If you use amazing natural skincare like Nakin’s then your skin should look so lovely naturally, that you don’t even need to apply much make-up. But if you do like your make-up, then follow the steps below to prepare skin before applying it.
- Clean your face with a gentle cleanser like our natural Advanced Cleansing Milk as great cleansing removes dead skin cells and helps to give skin a smooth base for make-up. Exfoliate once a week using a muslin cloth for ultra-smooth skin.
- Follow cleansing with our natural Purifying Face Toner to freshen and tone skin, plus remove any remaining traces of dirt and impurities.
- Pep up eyes with our natural Eye Cream Complex to give skin around eyes silky soft hydration and combat dark circles, wrinkles and puffing. Having hydrated eyes before applying eye shadow helps smooth the skin around the eyes and stops eye products from drying out skin.
- Apply treatments to the rest of the face and neck to give it an anti-ageing boost with our stunning natural Performance Face Serum and Revitalising Face Oil. The nutrients will revive even tired skin and massaging them in promotes circulation.
- Next apply moisturiser for all day hydration and protection from environmental stressors. For oilier skin types use our natural Matt Formula Face Cream for long lasting smooth hydration without greasiness. For dry skin types apply our natural Active Dew Face Cream. It is important to allow your moisturisers to sink in before applying your makeup. So, wait a couple of minutes as otherwise it might cause your make-up to be patchy or blotchy as the make-up can slide off skin in areas.
- Prepare lips with our natural Lip Treatment Balm to give lips the best nourishment and hydration and help prevent any cracking of lipstick products.
- Now skin is fresh, smooth, glowing and ready for make-up. You might not want to apply any at all and be happy to go bare faced. However, if you do apply make-up then the foundation, concealer, blusher, eye shadow, highlighter, eye liner and lip products that you apply will have a gorgeous base to be applied to.
We hope that you found our feature helpful about how to prepare skin well before applying face products. Preparing the skin properly helps it to be smooth and glowing. So, less make-up products are needed, and what make-up is used looks fresh and dewy, plus lasts longer. The most important thing is to always use the best skincare products.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at email@example.com We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.