Helping our teeth to look as good and fresh as they can is important to many of us. In recent decades there has been a huge rise in the options to whiten teeth. A lot of it involves quite harsh chemicals though that can be sensitising to teeth, and we do not like the thought of using them. The good news is that there are many easy natural ways to get white teeth naturally.
At Nakin we are dedicated to producing amazing natural skincare that helps skin to be fresh smooth and glowing, using the best plant actives. Our anti-ageing skincare helps to keep skin looking youthful, and we also believe that it is nice to have white teeth to compliment our skin. We have to be honest and say that the degree of whiteness that can be achieved using natural methods will not rival chemical teeth whitening treatments. However, it will be kind to our systems, look natural and have no adverse side effects. Some of us genetically have more yellower teeth than others, and naturally our teeth yellow as we age. But there are lots of natural ways to get our teeth looking much whiter and fresher. Read our easy to follow steps below to find out how.
- Use an Electric Toothbrush
Electric toothbrushes are far more superior to manual toothbrushes, as the oscillating heads can clean each part of the tooth much more thoroughly and effectively. They also reach into the crevices that manual toothbrushes will miss. This helps to clean away old stains on the teeth and prevent new ones from staying. As well as this, Dental Health state that scientists found that people who use an electric toothbrush have healthier gums, less tooth decay and also keep their teeth for longer, compared with those who use a manual toothbrush. The price of a good electric toothbrush is now much more affordable than it used to be.
- Activated Charcoal Toothpaste
You might not think that a small tube of charcoal toothpaste costing just a few pounds could do much for teeth, however, it really can. Activated charcoal in toothpaste helps remove surface stains on teeth. This is because the charcoal is slightly abrasive and detoxing, so it is able to remove and absorb surface stains on the teeth. One small downside is that as charcoal toothpaste is black it can be quite messy, so it is best used with a little more care than normal white toothpastes.
Flossing is really important to keep teeth healthy, as it removes plaque from between the teeth. Toothbrushes cannot always clear this, and it means bacteria and plaque can build up in between teeth and beneath the gum line.
- Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is a completely natural ancient method of cleansing the mouth that helps to whiten teeth. It involves swishing a cleansing oil, which is usually coconut oil around the mouth for about 15 minutes, and this benefits the mouth and teeth with a natural antimicrobial cleanse.
- Avoid Food and Drink that Stain and Cause Tooth Decay
A big cause of stains on the teeth is from coloured food and drink. Try to minimise drinks like coffee and red wine, plus eat foods like curry with care. It is also best to avoid sugary foods and drinks, as these can erode the tooth enamel, which can create cavities and leave stains on the tooth surface.
For the finishing touch to your natural white teeth regime, use our award-winning lip balm to keep your lips super hydrated and conditioned, no matter how dry they are. Having gorgeous clean white teeth and soft hydrated lips is something to smile about, so beam away. At Nakin we also have everything that you need for a face care routine and our products include the below.
- Our natural Advanced Cleansing Milk £15 for 150ml is one of the best natural face cleansers that removes make-up and grime while being kind and without stripping skin.
- The natural Purifying Face Toner £15 for 150ml is excellent for removing the last traces of cleanser, reviving and detoxing.
- Our natural Performance Face Serum £25 for 50ml naturally assists skin to look its best and is a hero in helping with lines, sun damage and an uneven skin tone.
- Our natural Revitalising Face Oil £22 for 50ml is one of the best face oils available and is packed with amazing plant oils to calm, condition and energise skin.
- The natural Eye Cream Complex £18 for 15ml gives the skin around eyes silky soft hydration and is one of the best natural eye creams to combat dark circles, wrinkles and puffing.
- Our natural Matt Formula Face Cream £20 for 50ml is an amazing moisturiser for oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin.
- The Active Dew Face Cream £20 for 15ml is our bestselling product and works for dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin. It is not overly rich but provides long lasting hydration with a subtle dewy finish.
We hope that you found our feature helpful about how to whiten your teeth naturally. Natural teeth whitening methods will definitely be more subtle than chemical options. However, they are much kinder to our systems and they do really help to keep teeth looking fresh and white. All it needs is a little time spent each day on our teeth. A good time to do this is when you are using your skincare. Try to build your teeth cleaning regime into your daily life. Good teeth care combined with a good face routine will be really beneficial to your look and confidence. The important thing is to always use the best skincare products.
Nakin are dedicated to achieving beautiful skin at every age using the best natural ingredients. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK. If you would like to get in touch with Nakin then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear your thoughts and are also available to offer skincare and product advice.