Most of us feel down at some point, and it is natural to have highs and lows in life. Sometimes it is to do with stress, or a certain situation. At Nakin we are dedicated to helping people have beautiful skin at every age, with our amazing natural skincare. But beauty is so much more than just our skin, when we feel good, everything else feels better too. Plus being relaxed and happy is great for skin. There is never an easy simple solution to stopping how we feel when we are low, but sometimes looking at things from a different perspective can help. Here are our favourite quotes to help us see situations differently, and feel better about things.
- We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all the power that we need inside ourselves already. From J.K. Rowling, British author of the Harry Potter books.
- If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. From Oprah Winfrey, one of the most inspirational women in America.
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. From Helen Keller an American author, political activist and lecturer that died in 1968 at the age of 87. She was completely blind and deaf following an illness at the age of 2 years old.
- It’s ok not to be ok. From Unknown, we looked everywhere for the source of this quote, but could not find the original writer. If you know then please get in touch and we would love to include the author.
- You are never too old to set another goal, or to dream a new dream. From C.S. Lewis, a British Author that wrote more than 30 books including the Chronicles of Narnia, which has sold over 100 million copies.
- However difficult life may seem, there is always something that you can do and succeed at. From Stephen Hawking, an inspiring British physicist that spent much of his life with moto neurone disease.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. From Albert Einstein, the German physicist that developed the theory of relativity.
- It isn't where you came from, it's where you're going that counts. From Ella Fitzgerald, an inspirational American Jazz Singer, that started in the 1930’s.
- Champions keep playing until they get it right. From Billie Jean King, an American tennis player who had a big role in improving the status of female professional tennis in the 1960’s.
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world. From Mahatma Gandhi, an Indian lawyer and activist that went on to lead the successful campaign for India's independence from British Rule.
We hope that you found these inspirational quotes to have a positive effect. To find out more about Nakin and our award winning anti-ageing skincare then visit us at www.nakinskincare.com. Nakin produce natural face products for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The full range can be found here and is designed to help skin to thrive and flourish by using the best plant active ingredients. We believe that Nakin offer the best skincare products available, due to the high quality natural botanical ingredients that we use. Everything is cruelty free and made in the UK.